So.....

My left arm was pretty much stuck to my side by the end. Pain was too intense to ignore it any longer. I wouldn't suggest surgery if you can fix it with PT and rest. My shoulder was completely reconstructed, the joint is no longer a "ball & socket". It's all one piece that moves in unison. Very strange feeling when I use both hands to lift something. It feels like I'm using two different limbs. Weird. Good luck with yours. :thumbsup2

Yikes, that is strange! Mine is about 80 percent, I can lift my right higher than my left, but its not stuck to my side yet. Actually, I find lifting seems to help as long as its not Military press or exercises of that nature.

Phillip had the shoulder surgery a few years ago too, started off as "just a rotator cuff tear," but they ended up grinding down part of his clavicle too. OUCH!

It still bothers him and sometimes he wishes he just hadn't done the surgery (although I'm sure it would be way worse now if he hadn't). He did all of the PT and rehab, but it was just never the same after the surgery and he still has pain.

Stinks getting old! (I can say that. He's 6 weeks older than me.)

I once had a really bad papercut and had to take two darvacet and lay down.....

I know - not very impressive but I was feeling left out :rotfl:

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest