So, who's already going/planning for Christmas 2006?

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

We have our outbound flights reserved, just got to wait until after the 1st Feb to secure the inbound, but TA said there won't be a problem.

We are there 16 December to 1st Jan this year. We normally leave on Christmas Day, but DD is 21 on the 19th and so we will be celebrating Disney style :goodvibes

Stayed at CS and AKL this Christmas which was wonderful. Would love to have done the same this time, but as there are 10 of us again this year, a villa is a better option for us.

Only 48 weeks to go :rotfl2:

Dec 19th thru 29th 2nd trip to WDW first trip NOV 2001 countdown is 335 days

Staying @ POP for the first time w/ Dining plan

DAPford,

We are reserved at Coronado Springs 12-19-06 to 12-26-06!!!! Thanks for putting your day countdown on. I can cheat and use it as I wondered how many days left. :cool1:

We have decided to go to WDW after Christmas this coming year. We will be there from Dec.27-Jan.1...We are soooo excited!! After seeing the special that aired on the Travel channel we immediatley started planning our trip.We are having an all girls vacation and we are staying @ Disney Caribbean Beach... :cool1:

We have decided to go to WDW after Christmas this coming year. We will be there from Dec.27-Jan.1...We are soooo excited!! After seeing the special that aired on the Travel channel we immediatley started planning our trip.We are having an all girls vacation and we are staying @ Disney Caribbean Beach... :cool1:

We too will be there in December. We'll be at the Beach Club Villas Dec 17-22. Possibly going down one day earlier but waiting for the 7th month out to try for that. Can't wait for the decorations, atmosphere, Osborne Lights and Candlelight Processional!!!
:santa: :mickeyjum :santa:

Nancy

I have read alot of comments about larger than expected crowds and it has me a little nervous. I thought the first full week in Dec would be great but....... weather, crowds, parade taping amd POP WARNER FOOTBALL have made me concerned. I usually go in August but loved the idea of short lines and Christmas Decorations. Should I change my reservation to January? I have reservations at the Swan at teacher discount rate ($165)but hope some discounts become available for the Boardwalk Inn. What do you think?

I'll be going with my mother and sister for our semi annual girls trip. We're going for the flower show in April too. Not sure where we'll stay. I'd like either the Poly or AKL. Depends on rates and if we go in October for the food and wine event.

Hi hjic15102

I could way off, but I doubt any resort on the boardwalk will be lower than teacher's discount. $165 is a good rate for a deluxe. I have been to WDW the 1st week of Dec a couple of times, and tho it won't be a quiet as Sept, it will be better than around Christmas. There will be lines to the new and popular rides, and MK is always busy on Sat. Just look at when the late hours are, and adjust your park time. You might want to get MVMCP tickets for MK.

The big PLUS is the holiday decorations. They are beautiful. DS has the Osborne lights. Epcot has the holiday storytellers, and holiday arch of lights. MK has MVMCP.Take time to check at the resort's decorations. They are wonderful!!!

Don't worry. You will have a great time!

We will be going down Dec 3-17, this will be our second time for December, first one was in 2003(7th-20th) and the Osborne Lights were closed :sad2: so we really need to see them this year!!! In 2003 the crowds were very managable. Awesome Christmas decorations to see, and MVMCP is a must. One thing my DGS did was make a Gingerbread House at BCV (need to sign up early for this) this was one of the best highlights for him! Try to go see all the resorts decorations they really go all out! Weather was cool evenings but mostly sunny days (should plan for jackets for evenings) MVMCP, what can I say hot chocolate/cookies the snow falling on Main Street, awesome parade, shows! Wow, memories, I have to go now and plan for my tickets for this year :yay:

We are going Dec 16 - 21. We'll be staying at the AKL Concierge. We've been during the holidays several times and just loved it :love: But we've never stayed on the property. I can't wait...the sunrise safari is my Christmas present to myself. :cool1:

Just booked a ressie for the Contemporary Tower for Nov. 27-Dec. 3. I hope I get a renovated room!

Taking our first Christmas trip from 12/9-12/16!!! Can't Wait!!! :hmghost: :dumbo: :stitch:

ETA:Ihave started a December list on the Theme Parks Happy Dance Page;please come sign up!! :banana:

This will be our 2nd trip to WDW during Christmas!! :woohoo:

We are planning to go Dec 19-Dec 30, staying at POR.

Can't wait to go!! :banana: :cool1: :banana:

Fort Wilderness for us December 18 - 30. I've decided this is the year for "Skipping Christmas" and heading to WDW to enjoy their decorations instead of spending 3 days putting mine up and 2 days taking down, not to mention countless days of shopping, a full day of wrapping, and at least 3-4 days of baking, 2 days of cleaning house for the relatives and a day to clear out all the stuff left behind by the same relatives. None of that this year - just Disney Magic for us! OK - so maybe there will be some hours of wrapping since I've already started shopping at the Disney Store online for gifts for the kids to put under the tiny tree in the camper. :banana: :banana:

We are going December 15-22 and trying to decide between the Beach Club Villas or 2 rooms at WL. :goodvibes

We are going Nov 26- Dec 02, staying at the AKL. This will be our 2nd time going during the Christmas season. :cheer2: We love seeing the decorations and can't wait to see the Osbourne lights. They didn't have them the year we went. :(

Oh My, I'm just starting to make my Dec plans... I have no idea were I am going to start.. YIKES!!!..At least I'll have my season pass..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter