So, who's already going/planning for Christmas 2006?

We are going 11/29-12/6 and will be celebrating my son's 5th birthday!!!!!
I am so excited to see the world at christmas time.

GillieRose said:
That's wonderful maybe we will run into each other. If happened to see a tall guy, short girl, a blond, blue eye crazy 4 year old named Logan and a crazy, rolling her green eyes at her little brother girl named Gillian make sure to say HI.

Ps the sun does exist in Ohio it's a pretty day today.

Michelle, We're pretty easy to spot too, I think. Tall husband, Jeff (6ft 4), my daughter (Emily-15) and I are both short with long straight brown hair. My son Jesse-17, is almost 6 ft. Hope to see you too! :yay:

So..we gotta turn the heat on tonight and the air conditioning on for the weekend :crazy: - mary

We are making plans now for 07 (A long wait) But I am in college and need to pick either 1 week at the end of august( :sunny: ) or the week after christmas, I know it's really crowded but it seems nice.

How bad are the crowds. If you spend a full day at MK, could you do enough, or do you need another day?
I really want to go that week. What a nice christmas vacation.

Wish I was going to WDW for Christmas, we are settling for DL instead. It will be our first Christmas at Disney.

Enjoy your Christmas vacation!!!

EMH at Chrsitmas time and if its worth it? We will be there Dec18-25 and I am planning my days already. I have read many places to stay away from EMH. Is it worse at Xmas time? Do you do it or not? Please give me the info since this is our 1st Xmas visit.
:wizard:

I am still trying to decide about Mickey's Xmas Party at MK. I am so undecided. I am just not sure if it is worth it as it is just my husband and myself. It woud cost about $80-85 extra. Can anyone help my decision. :wizard:

:santa: 204 days til Xmas at Disney :santa:

crazy*about*mickey said:
I am still trying to decide about Mickey's Xmas Party at MK. I am so undecided. I am just not sure if it is worth it as it is just my husband and myself. It woud cost about $80-85 extra. Can anyone help my decision. :wizard:

:santa: 204 days til Xmas at Disney :santa:

Because its only you and your spouse going to WDW, I would go ahead and purchase the tickets for the MVMCP. With only two people going, if its crowded it won't be as big of deal moving through the crowds. Also its just a very nice experience. Also look for a nice place to have a relaxing dinner before the party starts. :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter