• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Snapfish

I have uploaded and had Snapfish print more than 1000 pictures and been very satisfied and recently had them print 4 posters of varying sizes.

I'm a very amateur digital photographer but I was thrilled with the resulting posters. Snapfish (and other services) will let you know which sizes will produce unsatisfactory prints.

Snapfish printing is very reasonably priced although I think their shipping is steep so using Costco might avoid that!

Note: I am going to try Winkflash for posters next since they are cheaper!

klmall said:
Note: I am going to try Winkflash for posters next since they are cheaper!

Snapfish is good, but Winkflash is too and they have 99 cent flat rate shipping. I used them last year for all my Disney photos. They turned out great. My order of over 150 prints was charged the 99 cent flat rate shipping. I think that if you used Snapfish for the same order, your shipping charges would probably be somewhere in the vicinity of $8-9. This year I am going to test Winflash's limit and see how many pictures I can get in one order and still only pay the 99 cent shipping charge. :scratchin

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter