Snapfish

Sneaky3

Enjoy life
Has anyone used them for their pictures and were the pictures good quality. Are they worth it.

TIA
Sneaky3

They are great!! I used them in a 20 pictures for free trial. I am definately going to use them again!

I used to use them all the time. They are fast and do quality work. They also have great CS. I do mostly digital now and don't use snapfish for my digital prints, but when I do film I still send it to them more often than not.

used Snapfish for years now. I love them. I started using them when I was still on film. I could print out my own mailing labels, send it in and in a few days, the pics were online. Then a few days after that, the prints came back to me with the negatives.

I used them back then because they were the only one who did matte finish which I prefer. I hated glossy finish because of the fingerprints that would get on the prints.

Now that I've gone digital, I haven't used them a lot because I don't print out that many pictures, but their quality hasn't gone down in the many years I've used them. I like that they use Kodak processing for their prints (the only way I go).

I wouldn't hesitate to use them.

I have used them quite a bit but have not recently. The last time I used them they lost one of my rolls. They investigated but never found it. They gave me some credits but have not gotten around to using them again yet. Prob. will because they are fast and very good quality.

I have used snapfish for a few years. The quality of the pictures are great and it's nice to get them in the mail. I have also ordered personalized stainless steel mugs with my DD & minnie mouse for gifts for grandma. She loved them!

I use them all the time because I like matte finish photos and they are more difficult to find. I just bought 1000 prints yesterday for $99.99.

I've tried a couple of services with all the initial free offers and Snapfish is by far the best out there. I also love the matte finish and the pics come out beautiful.

I'm REALLY new at the digital camera stuff (still have a hard time turning my on, my 15 yo DS has NO problem)

I got something re: 20 pics free - I can use this w/a digital camera - right? When uploading, can you crop the pics to get the type of pic you want mailed to you?

Sorry for being a dope, but well, I guess I am!
:wave2:

TZMOM: yes, you can use it with a digital camera. You just upload the pictures. You can crop it first then send it to snapfish, or upload it then use snapfish's editor to crop it. Either way, you can then order the prints.

I use them for my business and their service is great. I highly recommend them.
Smiles,
Diane =0)

I just got my first 20 prints free in the mail today, pics of Disney of course, they are great. ::MickeyMo

I have been slowly making my way through the free offers that http://www.digitalpictureking.com lists. They seem to have some of the main ones every day and then a few different ones every now and again. I just went and checked and they actually have 25 free prints listed for Snapfish right now. It says that it ends on September 10, but when I clicked on it just now (on the 11th), it took me to Snapfish and said that I would get the 25 free.

Tricia

Another great one to that i have been using for awhile is imagestation. Good quality digital prints and they do the matte finish as well as glossy.
Renee

Another thumbs up for Snapfish...I have used them for a couple of years now and have not been dissappointed once. They have great quality, competitive pricing (espeically if you get a pre-paid package) and the turn around time is great.

My initial reason for trying them out was because they offer matte finish, which i love.

They have a current promotion for free shipping on 20 prints, enter SUMMER20 as the code, I believe it is good thru tomorrow (9/15).

I have 16x20 prints framed all over my house -- all printed from Snapfish. I work for a magazine and I have my photographer shoot something neat on each of our trips and then have them reprinted and framed at Hobby Lobby. It's a great memory and I have gorgeous OOAK prints! Snapfish always does a great job on them, and the two problems I've had, they've fixed no problem by sending me a free reprint.

I have used snapfish several times in the last few months. I have gotten regular prints, and I also have gotten the flip books. I LOVE the flip books! They are so cute and the quality is great! And very reasonably priced! Service is also very fast. The only thing I dont like is how long it takes to download the pics. I used to be terrible when it came to getting my digital pictures printed, but now I cant wait to get the flipbbooks with my favorite pics from special occasions. :)

I've used them for several years too, and love them.

For you Upromise members, don't forget to link through the Upromise website first. It's an 8% contribution from Snapfish.

I have been using them for about 5 years now. No problems at all.

Also if you are a costco member, you can now go to Costco.com and upload your digitals and pick them up form the store. They use snapfish.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter