SMASH thread!

oops, don't read too much here, might spoil it for you ;)

That being said, I loved Angelica Houston with the softer hairdo! :laughing:

I'm not worried about the spoliers, I already pretty much know what goes on. I really watch for the hot men, not the story. :rotfl:

oops, don't read too much here, might spoil it for you ;)

That being said, I loved Angelica Houston with the softer hairdo! :laughing:

I loved her hair pinned up and curled. I said immediately to DH "she looks so pretty like that". And then when Nick said it later, I laughed and said "see, I'm not the only one that thinks that!" :rotfl:

That's a fake Naked Cowboy!!!!! :lmao: I Ddon't know how to post pics but the real one( or at least the one I have always seen) is bigger and has long blonde hair.

What do you mean he's bigger? What nekked part are you looking at? :eek: ;)

When Uma was listening to Ivy sing(which was such an amazing performance even old hard nose Ice queen Angelica Huston wiped tears from her eyes)
But Angelica is an ACTRESS. I'm guessing the script called for Eileen to wipe tears. :confused3

But Angelica is an ACTRESS. I'm guessing the script called for Eileen to wipe tears. :confused3

:confused: I understood she was talking about Eileen, the character. Some of us on this thread refer to some of the characters by the actor's names. I never remember Debra Messing's character's name. I don't know Uma's. I don't think I ever caught Tom's new boyfriend's name. (The dancer.) Have they even said it? This show moves really quickly and there are a lot of characters.

:confused: I understood she was talking about Eileen, the character. Some of us on this thread refer to some of the characters by the actor's names. I never remember Debra Messing's character's name. I don't know Uma's. I don't think I ever caught Tom's new boyfriend's name. (The dancer.) Have they even said it? This show moves really quickly and there are a lot of characters.

Debra = Julia
Uma = Rebecca
The Dancer = Sam

:thumbsup2

I think Eileen was teary because of what the song said, not how it was sung.

I think she's feeling "used up and secondhand" after the divorce and is realizing, with Nick's help, that she still has value. :)

I just don't see Eileen as an 'Ice Queen'. I read it as the song made Angelica (the great actress) tear up. I could be wrong and if so, I apologize.

The Bollywood number was great! You could tell they were all having so much fun making that!

There are so many subplots going on in this show its hard to keep up with them all. The show keeps me guessing, which I love. You never know what some of them will do next.

What was the song Karen sang at the club? It was beautiful, and I can't wait to get the soundtrack of this show.

The Bollywood number was great! You could tell they were all having so much fun making that!

There are so many subplots going on in this show its hard to keep up with them all. The show keeps me guessing, which I love. You never know what some of them will do next.

What was the song Karen sang at the club? It was beautiful, and I can't wait to get the soundtrack of this show.

Run, by SnowPatrol

Kat McPhee's version is amazing. The original is meh.

i KNEW i had seen the actor playing Derek-the director-somewhere

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwTXwJg6_VE

Hes pretending to sing Snow Patrol's hit on the video:thumbsup2

....I remember him from POTC:

jack-davenport-jack6_931.jpg

Yep, he'll ALWAYs be Norrington to me. :love: One of my most favorite scenes out of all the POTC movies was when Norry, Capt. Jack and Will were having their sword fight on the island. :banana:

so what do we think is going to happen on season 2? Is it going to be about Bombshell on Broadway (or off-Broadway)? I can't see that really doing much as a TV show.

I think I must be the only person who really didn't like the Bollywood scene :lmao: I mean, I guess I actually liked the scene itself, but I'm tired of these little side fantasies. I feel like they're unnecessary.

But wow! I never realized that was Norrington!

i didn't like the Bollywood scene in context. i don't care for the fantasy sequences either. it was fine, on it's own. but i didn't think it contributed to the plot at all. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter