SMASH thread!

I hope Eileen doesn't get hurt. She is so feisty & savvy. I love when she pulled out her pepper spray! Go Eileen! :woohoo: But she is emotionally vulnerable at the same time.

Glad to hear Uma can actually sing Marilyn after all. Don't care for her Marilyn though. Too affected.

Uh oh. When is Uma going to push Karen off a roof? Is this one of those, "Keep your friends close and your enemies closer," situations? :scratchin

Can someone please stab Ellis in the back the way he is doing to others, and leave his body in a dirty alley? :eek:

Loved loved loved the Bollywood number! Loved the little side scenes with the other cast members as well, a few had me laughing out loud. I love this show!

Commercial break prediction.......Ellis adds peanuts to the shake
:rotfl2::cool1::lmao::rotfl:;)

I thought that was going to happen too.

Now the other cast member will get into trouble for that text. :sad2:

I can't believe Uma wants to sing that song after all. Well, I can. I am wondering if she hadn't been setting Karen up to swipe the song from her.

Now why IS Uma helping to promote Karen? Is she setting her up for a Paris Hilton/Nicole Ritchie BFF fallout? that somehow Karen betrays her, and suddenly Karen gets slammed in the media as the one to hate? :scratchin

LOVED the Bollywood scene! :banana: :banana:

I was sure I saw a preview of someone yelling to get help because someone wasn't breathing? No peanuts? Will that happen next week? Was I dreaming?

I can't believe Uma wants to sing that song after all. Well, I can. I am wondering if she hadn't been setting Karen up to swipe the song from her.

When Uma was listening to Ivy sing(which was such an amazing performance even old hard nose Ice queen Angelica Huston wiped tears from her eyes) i REALLY think she realized how LITTLE singing talent she(Uma) has........................so my prediction-my really 'out there" predition is......when she said Marilyn should sing that song- it means

She is handing over the Marilyn roll to Ivy and bowing out@!:cool1:

Now why IS Uma helping to promote Karen? Is she setting her up for a Paris Hilton/Nicole Ritchie BFF fallout? that somehow Karen betrays her, and suddenly Karen gets slammed in the media as the one to hate? :scratchin

I had a totally different take. :rotfl:I think Uma knew exactly what Ivy did to Karen to take the song away from Karen.

So Uma said *she* wanted to sing it to take it away from Ivy. :)

As far as the rest of it (going out, giving her clothes, meeting Dev, etc), I'm not sure if she's setting her up for a fall or trying to make her a star. :confused3

I do have to say that as much as I dislike Debra Messing's character screwing around on her DH, I do think her character is very well-written as far as being a mother.

I'm guessing her and her DH will get back together, which is why she says in the preview for next week if Michael is brought back, she's out.

I loved the Bollywood number, too. :thumbsup2

I can't wait for the soundtrack to come out on May 1!

I was sure I saw a preview of someone yelling to get help because someone wasn't breathing? No peanuts? Will that happen next week? Was I dreaming?

you were NOT dreaming. i saw that in the previews for this week too. i figured that's how her peanut allergy would play out. and then it ended and i was left scratching my head. :confused3

i also don't get why Derek thinks that Karen is the best Marilyn. i really, really think that Ivy makes a better one (even if her character can be annoying).

you were NOT dreaming. i saw that in the previews for this week too. i figured that's how her peanut allergy would play out. and then it ended and i was left scratching my head. :confused3

i also don't get why Derek thinks that Karen is the best Marilyn. i really, really think that Ivy makes a better one (even if her character can be annoying).

Thank you!

I loved the Bollywood number, too. :thumbsup2

I can't wait for the soundtrack to come out on May 1!

I loved the Bollywood number too. I thought some actors on the show would be completely non-singers, like Karen's boyfriend & Debra Messing's husband. Apparently they must have hired everyone with the understanding that they can be pulled in to sing & dance at any time!

Maybe they re-edited the episode after they had already pieced together the preview. That scene might be coming in a later episode.

Ivy "plays" Marilyn better, but I don't think she has the warmth and vulnerability that Karen has. I kind of don't feel anything when I watch Ivy play her. I just marvel that she's got Marilyn's mannerisms down so precisely. But, to me, I can see she is "acting" Marilyn. I remember someone said, "If you can see them 'acting' then they really aren't good."

Raza Jaffrey (who plays Dev) created a dance show, so I knew he could propably dance, but I didn't know about singing. http://www.oddpostent.co.uk/microsites/red/ Turns out he does a lot of singing too: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raza_Jaffrey

And as much as I think Norrington is hot, Dev is hawt, too!

I haven't watched last night's yet, but soooo looking forward to the Bollywood number.

oops, don't read too much here, might spoil it for you ;)

That being said, I loved Angelica Houston with the softer hairdo! :laughing:

Whoops! Typo. I don't watch Boardwalk Empire, so I didn't really remember the name correctly.

In case she didn't know who you were talking about:

This is at 44th St and Broadway.

73754_1709454303358_1448108160_1853548_7500787_n.jpg

That's a fake Naked Cowboy!!!!! :lmao: I Ddon't know how to post pics but the real one( or at least the one I have always seen) is bigger and has long blonde hair.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter