• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

small steps of progress

janmadre

Earning My Ears
Didn't do a diary yesterday. I actually forgot, which is a surprise, since my daughter & I started yet another new routine. There is a walking path in our town that is exactly 1 mi, and since we both have a goal of being able to enter the princess 5k next spring, we wanted to see how far we have to go to get a mile in fourteen minutes. We actually did it in ninteen, so for completely out-of-shape beginners, that wasn't half bad! We plan to do that trail three nights a week, and let walking the dogs in the neighborhood the other nights give us time to recoup. I'm so proud of her commitment, and that is really helping me to stick to mine. Everyone have a great day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter