Slot Machine Extra Points @ Blink UPDATE 7/22

Wow! That was worth the few minutes it took. Out of the 68, two awarded me 150 pts each just for the visit; however, I must say, the slots weren't very profitable.

Also, I noticed that you can keep clicking on them and the slots will roll.

Have a great day!

Lori

I've noticed at times I get points by clicking on shippingonly.com. There are two sites that can be found by clicking on Free Stuff.

Good Luck!

Updated list:

UPDATE - 7/22

Slot Machine

Alleganys (2)
Smartpages
Smoker's Assurance
allergy
esylvan
phonics
One2One - 75 points + spinner
Metarewards - Premierhealthplus - 150 points + spinner

Hidden slots

Apple Cider
Premium Ink
Pearl Necklace
Xerox

Searches:

Showdown - first three links - 5 points each
Big prizes- 1st & 4th link - 5 points each
Returnpath- 7 links - 5 points each

Thanks -- I need about 5,000 more points and I can redeem there! This'll help out a lot!!

There's a hidden slot in Huge Grab. Cashflow Center has given my 15, 25 & 100 pts. in the last few days. There is nothing to let you know. I look at my pts. before clicking, then refresh. Most of the time I have new pts.:D

Try clicking Cashflow or some other mentioned hidden point makers after each 5 point click. See what happens! And don't give up--just keep clicking!

Can you add another one? On another thread - it is Eufora (a Metareward, but you can search for Eufora) for 150 points and a spinner!!:D

Originally posted by lalapodip
Can you add another one? On another thread - it is Eufora (a Metareward, but you can search for Eufora) for 150 points and a spinner!!:D

The last time I clicked on Eufora it said you only get the 150 pts for the first few visits to the site--so no 160 points. I did still get the spinner. Didn't win anything on the spinner, but it was there.

Bummer....I have only tried Eufora today, and it worked today! I haven't had any luck with those spinners on the metarewards - and you can click multiple times on the same metareward for a spinner, so I am thinking that they don't credit too often (or at least until they fix that glitch!)....

Originally posted by Eilonwy
The last time I clicked on Eufora it said you only get the 150 pts for the first few visits to the site--so no 160 points. I did still get the spinner. Didn't win anything on the spinner, but it was there.

I was going to post it, but didn't for this reason.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter