Slot Machine Extra Points @ Blink UPDATE 7/22

dtuleya

DIS Veteran
Besides Alleganys (2) and Smartpages, are there any other slot machines that I'm missing?

UPDATE - 7/22

Slot Machine

Alleganys (2)
Smartpages
Smoker's Assurance
allergy
esylvan
phonics
One2One - 75 points + spinner
Metarewards - Premierhealthplus - 150 points + spinner

Hidden slots

Apple Cider
Premium Ink
Pearl Necklace
Xerox

Searches:

Showdown - first three links - 5 points each
Big prizes- 1st & 4th link - 5 points each
Returnpath- 7 links - 5 points each

Did you get the one for 75 points and has a slot machine?

Go to Shop and Earn then Department stores and all the way down the page to One2One.

There's also Smoker's Assurance on the Fast Clicks page, and then I do searches for the others: phonics, eSylvan, and allergy. Any more out there??:D

I'm also still getting credited with extra points on the "secret slots" at Colombia Dollar, Apple Cider and Premium Ink. They seem to have added them to Pearl Necklace and Xerox, too. :D

Originally posted by wdwdreamin
I'm also still getting credited with extra points on the "secret slots" at Colombia Dollar, Apple Cider and Premium Ink. They seem to have added them to Pearl Necklace and Xerox, too. :D

When I did these no "bonus points" showed up.

Originally posted by dtuleya
When I did these no "bonus points" showed up.

Did you check your actual account statement? These are "hidden" slots, and you don't actually see the slot machine. Of course there's no guarantee that you got bonus points from them today....

Cool - thanks for posting the hidden slots - got some extra points tonight!!:D

I have been away from blink for a while (can't stand the piddling amount of points they award.) After seeing this post, I decided to go back. Man, are those pop-ups aggressive. I really hate that site! But, thanks for the lists of slots!

Yeah, the pop-ups are annoying. I think they've gotten worse in just the past week or so. But I just do the slots/hidden slots and get out. I've been averaging maybe 400-500 points a day doing that. Sometimes a little over 600 in a day.

Thanks for the heads up on the Hidden ones, I didn't know about these! :)

Which Metarewards has points or do they all? I did a search and there are 68.

Thanks!

Lori

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!