Skyliner to Riveria after Fantasmic

Redsred3

Mouseketeer
We will be staying at Riviera and want to see Fantasmic. There is only one showing the night we go, so the park will be closing once it's over. How bad is our wait for the skyliner back to Riviera going to be? The crowds at Fantasmic already make some members of my family a bit claustrophobic and anxious ...so I want to make sure I'm not taking them from that directly to waiting in an hour line to get back to the hotel. Trying to keep everyone happy and magical! :)

We will be staying at Riviera and want to see Fantasmic. There is only one showing the night we go, so the park will be closing once it's over. How bad is our wait for the skyliner back to Riviera going to be? The crowds at Fantasmic already make some members of my family a bit claustrophobic and anxious ...so I want to make sure I'm not taking them from that directly to waiting in an hour line to get back to the hotel. Trying to keep everyone happy and magical! :)

I did this in early May with one Fant! showing and the Skyliner back to POP ... my sister also does not like crowds so we hung back while the amphitheater cleared out and by the time we got to it, the Skyliner line was wrapped all the way to the resort buses. It did move quickly though since the Skyliner loads almost continuously! Sorry I do not have exact time stamps.

I did this in early May with one Fant! showing and the Skyliner back to POP ... my sister also does not like crowds so we hung back while the amphitheater cleared out and by the time we got to it, the Skyliner line was wrapped all the way to the resort buses. It did move quickly though since the Skyliner loads almost continuously! Sorry I do not have exact time stamps.
Thanks! Would you guess like 15-20 minutes wait? or like 45 minutes or an hour? No problem waiting 15-20 minutes. But if its much longer, we might be better off scheduling a rideshare.

Thanks! Would you guess like 15-20 minutes wait? or like 45 minutes or an hour? No problem waiting 15-20 minutes. But if its much longer, we might be better off scheduling a rideshare.

I'd say it felt like the middle range, more than 20 but less than 45.

You'll want to watch the weather. We tried doing something like this a couple of weeks ago and the Skyliner got shutdown due to weather. But the weather was bad enough that Fantasmic got cancelled as well.

We were going the opposite way. Leaving Topolino's after dinner to head to Hollywood Studios and Fantasmic. Took the bus instead but they were running a bit behind. All the bus monitors stated "try the Skyliner instead". Eventually more buses got up and running.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter