Sister Wives, First Times and Lots of Wine/An Epic Girls Trip...Updated 8/13

Aw I love the kitties! Nothing better to get over a loss, even though no loved pet can ever be replaced xoxo :hug: I love the names but Elvira is cool too! Remember Elvira, Mistress of the dark lol?

The food in St. Pete sounds sooooo good and yay for Timmy's SWGE preview!

How often do you say this Jenny
:rotfl2:You beat me to it Kari, #greatminds

Aw I love the kitties! Nothing better to get over a loss, even though no loved pet can ever be replaced xoxo :hug: I love the names but Elvira is cool too! Remember Elvira, Mistress of the dark lol?

The food in St. Pete sounds sooooo good and yay for Timmy's SWGE preview!

We honestly looked at 10 kittens and absolutely fell in love with Raven and Maleficent. I do remember Elvira. Joe liked her a lot too (DD's) LOL!!!! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Timmy is so excited about the preview. I told him he has to take lots of pics for me. I'm not really a Star Wars fan as you well know...So, I could take it or leave it...

UPDATE...Change of Plans for September!

Yep, I couldn't leave things alone...When the AP resort discounts came out yesterday, I had to look...Originally, we were booked at the Contemporary Resort for our September stay...Atrium CL too (4 nights). But, I just wasn't feeling it. That would have been 4 times in just over a year, and I felt the need for something different. Don't get me wrong. I LOVE the CR. It is my favorite deluxe next to my lovely Wilderness Lodge. Plus, the discounts were sooooo good, that I just couldn't pass this deal up...We are now staying at POFQ in a Garden View room and I added dining (our dates still stay the same). This change has saved me over $2000.00. Which means, a bigger Disney swag haul for me...:P

I really love POFQ. It is my favorite mod and I just love how small it is and how everything is a short walk from whichever building you get placed in. This change also allows me easy access to those yummy beignets. I plan on trying the boozy ones if they are still around...

Did anyone else take advantage of any of the discounts that came out yesterday???? Did anyone experience looooooong hold times like me???? Sigh. Disney really needs to do something about that...

Anyway, I'm really excited about the change. Don't forget, we're also spending the first night of this Disney vaca at the Hilton DS. I have some really exciting dining plans for this night, but I'll wait a tad before I share them...

Hey everyone, check out the new PTR I started a little bit ago... 😜
Joe Stayed Home with the Cat, It's just me, Tim and Matt, a PTR...

Last edited:

Wait..... I thought if you had an AP you couldn't add dining as it had to be a package with tix? I need to look asap.
You can always add it to a resort stay if you are AP. If you book a room only through MDE and want to add dining, you need to call a CM. :P

Well it took me a while but im all caught up, finally!
Love all the goodies from Disney. Some gorgeous clothes in that haul :) Belated happy anniversary- that dinner looks amazing! Nutella creme brûlée sounds like a wee piece of heaven :love:
Gia’s expression is just priceless in the photo with her breakfast of champions!:rotfl:
Hope the new kittens are setting into family life and that Jack is getting used to having them around.
Brilliant news that Tim gets to preview SWGE. Hope he has a blast! I’ve never watched the movies but my youngest has downloaded them all so that we can over the summer. Not sure that I’m going to really be into that but I guess there’s always snacks ( and maybe a glass of vino or 3 lol).
Will catch up on all the YouTube stuff when I get a chance ( I’m on train from Dublin to Belfast without headphones) but I’m looking forward to all your adventures. One of these days I will hopefully visit St Pete’s as it looks beautiful. Love that you have plans to retire there :goodvibes

So excited that Timmy is getting a preview! Glad it was before he leaves and not after!

Probably a good call to switch to POFQ! Between the savings and just something different I think it will be a good change of pace!

Well it took me a while but im all caught up, finally!
Love all the goodies from Disney. Some gorgeous clothes in that haul :) Belated happy anniversary- that dinner looks amazing! Nutella creme brûlée sounds like a wee piece of heaven :love:
Gia’s expression is just priceless in the photo with her breakfast of champions!:rotfl:
Hope the new kittens are setting into family life and that Jack is getting used to having them around.
Brilliant news that Tim gets to preview SWGE. Hope he has a blast! I’ve never watched the movies but my youngest has downloaded them all so that we can over the summer. Not sure that I’m going to really be into that but I guess there’s always snacks ( and maybe a glass of vino or 3 lol).
Will catch up on all the YouTube stuff when I get a chance ( I’m on train from Dublin to Belfast without headphones) but I’m looking forward to all your adventures. One of these days I will hopefully visit St Pete’s as it looks beautiful. Love that you have plans to retire there :goodvibes
Aww! You are the sweetest! Thank you for all your kind words!!!
Jack actually met the kittens for the first time out in the open last night and they did extremely well together!

So excited that Timmy is getting a preview! Glad it was before he leaves and not after!
Seriously. I never even thought of that!

Probably a good call to switch to POFQ! Between the savings and just something different I think it will be a good change of pace!
The savings doesn't even include what we would have spent on dining. The $2000+ was just the resort savings. I'm telling you, being an AP holder is DANGEROUS!!!!!! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Seriously. I never even thought of that!

The savings doesn't even include what we would have spent on dining. The $2000+ was just the resort savings. I'm telling you, being an AP holder is DANGEROUS!!!!!! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Hahaha but you were going to go anyway so its really just savings!!! At least thats what I try to tell myself haha you really can't beat the passholder prices!

And great news getting the discount and saving a good chunk of money!
Seriously could NOT pass up that savings...

Hahaha but you were going to go anyway so its really just savings!!! At least thats what I try to tell myself haha you really can't beat the passholder prices!
That's VERY true...I don't know how I am ever NOT going to be an AP holder...Seriously bad addiction. LOL!

Wait..... I thought if you had an AP you couldn't add dining as it had to be a package with tix? I need to look asap.
Yes you can! It's called a ticketless package, just call it in :thumbsup2

We do love FQ and while we also love CL, we wouldn't take full advantage of it during an Epcot festival so I think it's a good switch!

Yes you can! It's called a ticketless package, just call it in :thumbsup2
Yes mam!!!!

We do love FQ and while we also love CL, we wouldn't take full advantage of it during an Epcot festival so I think it's a good switch!
That's another thing I was thinking of when I made the switch. Food and Wine will be in full swing and Joe and I want to take full advantage of it...

September Update:

Unfortunately, I had to cancel my beloved Citricos for our September trip. But, I did this for a couple of reasons...First, I want to spend more time at Food and Wine. Second, I have been waiting for what seems like forever for the Frozen Dessert Party tix to be released, and they finally were this morning...The only evening I was able to fit this in was for Sunday, September 22nd. This was our Citricos night. So, I canceled Citricos, booked the dessert party and added La Hacienda for dinner that night. Both the party and dinner will be new to me and Joe and I'm extremely excited about both of them. Plus, I know Gia will be so happy to get to ride Frozen again, as it's part of the package for any of you who might not have known that. BONUS!

Now, the only thing I have left to do for September is book MNSSHP tix. We are thinking about that for Tuesday night...

Totally understand, but I'm making it a point to eat at Citricos in Sept since it's going away :mad: No idea if it'll be there for our Dec. trip or if Rony will be there when it reopens and I'm not taking any chances!

Guess what everyone???? Timmy gets a CM preview of SWGE somewhere during the first week of August before he comes home. He had to submit 2 dates and then someone will get back to him with his preview day. He's a HUGE Star Wars fan, so this is going to be awesome for him. I will definitely post pics!!!!
Lucky Tim!
We are now staying at POFQ in a Garden View room and I added dining (our dates still stay the same). This change has saved me over $2000.00. Which means, a bigger Disney swag haul for me...:P
Awesome!!! $2000 is a LOT of Disney swag OR another long weekend trip....I mean you have an AP after all......
Did anyone else take advantage of any of the discounts that came out yesterday???? Did anyone experience looooooong hold times like me???? Sigh. Disney really needs to do something about that...
Yep! Booked a long weekend solo trip for December to see Candlelight Processional and go to MVMCP!!
Unfortunately, I had to cancel my beloved Citricos for our September trip. But, I did this for a couple of reasons...First, I want to spend more time at Food and Wine. Second, I have been waiting for what seems like forever for the Frozen Dessert Party tix to be released, and they finally were this morning...The only evening I was able to fit this in was for Sunday, September 22nd. This was our Citricos night. So, I canceled Citricos, booked the dessert party and added La Hacienda for dinner that night. Both the party and dinner will be new to me and Joe and I'm extremely excited about both of them. Plus, I know Gia will be so happy to get to ride Frozen again, as it's part of the package for any of you who might not have known that. BONUS!
La Hacienda is getitng good reviews and the party looks fun!
Totally understand, but I'm making it a point to eat at Citricos in Sept since it's going away :mad: No idea if it'll be there for our Dec. trip or if Rony will be there when it reopens and I'm not taking any chances!
What????? What is going on with Citricos? This is the first I've heard...... :(

I made a little Thanksgiving Trip with AP discount at All Stars Movies, super good price not sure if we will actually go or not. I would really like to do CP again and see Christmas decorations.

I love PO FQ such a lovely resort! Good choice and great amount of savings, wow!

Yeah, I went ahead and booked for my NYE trip. Hopefully it'll still be open? If not, then maybe because I have a reservation, Disney will make it up to me?
WDW News T reported a rumor that its going to get changed to Victoria & Albert's Bistro. So a change of decor and possibly menu. Apparently Chapek (the head of Disney parks and resorts) doesn't llike the feel of the Grand Floridian, so wants to change it up...

Wait! Wait! Wait! Citricos is going away???? What? Is it part of the Mizners remodel/Beauty and the Beast change or is this something different??????

Awesome!!! $2000 is a LOT of Disney swag OR another long weekend trip...I mean you have an AP after all......

You know this went through my mind... :rotfl2:

Yep! Booked a long weekend solo trip for December to see Candlelight Processional and go to MVMCP!!

NICE!

DITTO!!!

I made a little Thanksgiving Trip with AP discount at All Stars Movies, super good price not sure if we will actually go or not. I would really like to do CP again and see Christmas decorations.

The AP rates were ridiculously good!!!

I love PO FQ such a lovely resort! Good choice and great amount of savings, wow!

I will seriously miss the CR and CL, but the savings was sooooooooo good. I just couldn't pass it up!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter