Sister Wives, First Times and Lots of Wine/An Epic Girls Trip...Updated 8/13

When we arrived in St Pete, we stopped by Joe's parent's house to say hello and to grab the keys to their condo (second home). As that's where we were staying for the rest of our vacation. We unpacked and got settled and then we went to pick Gia up from daycare. She wanted to go to Jimmy Johns for dinner and then Larry's for ice cream. So of course, that's what we did...
Sweet!
I was FINALLY able to order new Magic Bands for Matt, Tim and myself for our August trip...You know how you could order special MB's if you were staying at a Disney resort??? It was a special promo...Well, I was able to order them for our September trip without any issues. By the time I went back to order them for our August trip, they were all sold out. Well, the other day, I decided to check to see if they had been restocked, and they had!!!! Yeah!!!!! So, here is a quick pic of what we got...
I love them!
After a great breakfast, Joe went to the bar and grabbed me a pina colada and he got a rum runner for himself. These are always so good and I order one (or two) every time I go to Caddies. We spent the rest of the day lounging on the beach, swimming and walking on the warm, white sand...If you are ever in St Pete Beach, this is a great place to have a meal, and enjoy time in the sand. We usually see dolphins too, but not this time...But, never fear, we do see them a few days later...
It sounds lovely!
Joe and I slept in, got ready, then went over to my sister's house to pick up Gia. Julie had to go out of town for work and Todd was scheduled to work quite a bit of overtime, so we got to have Gia for 2 1/2 full days!!!!! We took her to Starbucks and then to Barnes and Noble to pick out a few books. I think we ended up buying her Cinderella and Tangled. Both were Golden Books. We spent the afternoon in the pool and had dinner with Joe's mom and dad.
How nice is that?
Then, we had a surprise for Gia. We took her on a dolphin cruise. We saw tons of dolphins, many in pods of 6-8 and she LOVED it. It's a very touristy thing to do in St Pete but we knew she had never done anything like that before and would really enjoy it. After the boat ride, we spent more time in the pool. Later that afternoon, we had to shower and get dressed, because we were having dinner with Joe's parents again. On the way to their house, we stopped to get Gia Chick Fil A. Joe's mom made homemade arancini and we knew Gia wouldn't eat it.
Homemade arancini.....I'm there!
But, that's not why I'm here...I'm here to tell you all that we added an extra Disney day to our trip!!!! Woot! Woot! Our original Disney dates were the 22nd to 26th. Now, we are coming in on the 21st. Joe had Hilton points that were just "sitting" in his account. So, after some careful investigation (on my part), I was able to book the Hilton Disney Springs for just over $100. for that Saturday night.
Yay! So exciting!
I'm also here to tell you that Joe and I celebrated our 12th Wedding Anniversary last night.:cool1:
Happy Anniversary you two!
Hi, everyone! Joe and I are trying our hand on YouTube! Feel free to follow along! We're going to focus on Disney, St. Pete, and our hectic lives. Hope you enjoy!
You two are too cute!
First off, I bought myself a new Dooney and Burke bag. Some of you have already noticed that I bought myself the Dumbo Dooney. This was a gift to myself for turning 50 this year, and it's my 4th Disney Dooney. Will it be my last??? Probably not... :rolleyes1 It's a serious addiction kids!
Oh yes, I feel the addiction....just bought number 16 on our trip!
Second, I treated myself to the Tiki Room themed rain slicker and umbrella. The umbrella is so big, that it wouldn't fit in my suitcase, so my sister had to bring it up with her a few weeks ago when she came to visit. When I was little, this was my absolute favorite attraction in all of Disney World. I love how Disney has embraced it and has been adding new merchandise to support such a classic attraction.
I love that raincoat so much but it is cut too straight for my body. A medium was too tight and the large was too big on the arms/shoulders.
At Flower and Garden, I decided to buy myself the spirit jersey and Tervis tumbler. I love them both. I take the tumbler with me to work just about every day. I usually fill it with frozen mangos, mint, and water. This is such a refreshing drink!!!!
Great tip with frozen mangos and mint!
Finally, I bought the Small World tank. I plan on wearing this in August, as I'm sure it's going to be hot, hot, hot in Orlando...
Love that tank!!
Can you all believe we leave 4 weeks from today to go back to Disney!?!? The time has really flown since my last visit. I thought I'd take the time to post another round of "My Disney Goals" for this trip. I was pretty successful in May. I was able to get 7/10 done on my list. What will this trip bring???
Great list!
1. I want to try the Dole Whip cookie at The Basket
What is that deliciousness??? Must try it next trip!
5. Lapu Lapu (Epic fail in May, so it makes the list again)
Yummy!
7. Meet up with Kari, aka @kastoney :love:
sister wives reunite!
Wow! We had a busy day. We welcomed a new member of the family and are very much in love. We had a lot to do to get prepared and to make our newest family member feel safe and at home. We wanted all of you to be able to share in our joy, so I have attached our second YouTube video below. ENJOY!!!!
Loved it! Bil and I watched and are in love with your new babies!
And, this was the first time I've had crepes and believe me, it won't be my last. Gia wanted a bowl of fresh fruit, but with her fruit...We let her get a giant bowl of chocolate ice cream. She was so excited and couldn't believe she was allowed to have ice cream for breakfast. Yep, #bestauntanduncleever!!!!
Looks great!
I'm back! Just wanted to post some pics of our new babies...Please meet Maleficent (pink collar) and Raven (purple collar). Yep, we are absolutely CRAZY!!! They are adjusting well, and even Jack (part bangle kitty) and Rzeznik (German Shorthair Pointer) seem to be tolerating them...
I love them!

I can't even describe the flavors that were swirling around in my mouth.
How often do you say this Jenny :P

nd, this was the first time I've had crepes and believe me, it won't be my last
In all seriousness this looks and sounds great. There is a creperie in Key West that we absolutely love. They have amazing sweet and savory options for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Sounds like this place is pretty similar.

Well, the Little Couple from TLC, of course.
Love your non-stalking and clearly investigative skills :P We like this show too so I would have totally done the same thing.

We started with a couple of Coronas with lime and shared the THREE AMIGOS, FRESHLY FRIED CORN TORTILLA CHIPS SERVED WITH A TRIO OF DIPS: A CUP OF SALSA, GUACAMOLE, & QUESO DIP. All I can say is YUM! Then, we split the VIP BURRITO BOWL, FILLED WITH RICE, BEANS, LETTUCE, TOMATOES, ONION, OLIVES, JALAPEÑOS, CHEESE, CILANTRO. SERVED WITH SOUR CREAM, SALSA, AND GUACAMOLE ON THE SIDE.
THIS SOUNDS GOOD. I HAVE NO IDEA WHY WE ARE YELLING WITH CAPITAL LETTERS BUT YOU INSPIRED ME TO JOIN IN!!!!!

F7A9A102-56FB-4728-AD0B-E35AFB411B9D.jpeg
End of vacation is never fun :sad:

They are so cute and I'm not even a cat person.

Ash and Joe Hit St Pete...

Ash and Joe leave for St Pete this coming weekend. The purpose of the weekend is to attend the White Sox/Rays series. They are attending all 3 games, beginning Friday night. They will also be spending time with family, eating a lot of great food (both at restaurants and Joe's mom's cooking), swimming, and hopefully, they will have time for a quick trip to Caddies with maybe some beach time...Below is our video documenting the PTR. Enjoy! I will write all about the trip when they return for anyone who may be interested... :P

In Disney news, Matt and I leave 3 weeks from Wednesday...I have a hair appointment next Monday. Man, my roots are really growing out. I have a mani and pedi scheduled the day before we leave...

Sounds like the kitties are keeping you busy! And looks like Joe is in for a fun baseball trip :)
I can't wait to tell everyone all about the trip when it's done...

wwww...what sweet little kitties! I bet they are so fun! As we are a house with 4 cats and a dog I can say it is never boring for sure.
That's what we are figuring out. There's never a dull moment.

SOunds like a great end to your trip! Ice cream for breakfast definitely makes you guys the best aunt and uncle ever!!
Hee! Hee!

Okay, so that's the second mention of Sangria from a box...there must be a story here...do tell.
During our Epic trip, a few of us were given sangria from a box at Hurricane Hannahs. You'd think Disney could do a tad bit better, so it kind of became a joke of sorts... :rotfl2:
Wow! Really? Yeah, I would definitely think they could do better. :sad:
I was thinking maybe it was something like y'all were really in the mood for sangria and went to walmart or something.

The Sangria in a Box wasn't funny in and of itself, it was Jenny's reaction to being served Sangria from a box! She kept saying over and over again…"it's Sangria…from a BOX!" and she would emphasize the BOX part. And of course she kept drinking it so she was also getting a little tipsy and saying it even more and even funnier 😆

The Sangria in a Box wasn't funny in and of itself, it was Jenny's reaction to being served Sangria from a box! She kept saying over and over again…"it's Sangria…from a BOX!" and she would emphasize the BOX part. And of course she kept drinking it so she was also getting a little tipsy and saying it even more and even funnier 😆
This is true... :rotfl2:

UPDATE!!!!

Guess what everyone???? Timmy gets a CM preview of SWGE somewhere during the first week of August before he comes home. He had to submit 2 dates and then someone will get back to him with his preview day. He's a HUGE Star Wars fan, so this is going to be awesome for him. I will definitely post pics!!!!

He's had some really good luck with both his DCP's. During his first one, last year, he got an early preview of Toy Story Land...

UPDATE!!!!

Guess what everyone???? Timmy gets a CM preview of SWGE somewhere during the first week of August before he comes home. He had to submit 2 dates and then someone will get back to him with his preview day. He's a HUGE Star Wars fan, so this is going to be awesome for him. I will definitely post pics!!!!

He's had some really good luck with both his DCP's. During his first one, last year, he got an early preview of Toy Story Land...

Lucky kid! Good for him!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter