Singles Trip to WDW in 2009 !!

What "weekend" is good for you ?? Singles Trip 2009

• Thursday October 1st to Monday October 5th

• Thursday October 15th to Monday October 19th

• Thursday October 22 to Monday October 26th

Results are only viewable after voting.
Are you trying to spoil all my fun ??!! :lmao: :woohoo: :lmao: :woohoo: :lmao:
By the way ..... where is Jelly Rolls ??? :confused3 I have never been there. I have heard enough about it, but it is hard to go to the bars with kids. :rotfl2: NO KIDS ON THIS TRIP OR THE ONE THIS SEPTEMBER !!!!!!! yee haw :banana: :banana: :banana:

JRs is on the boardwalk... down at end by the Atlantic Dance Hall (opposite end from ESPN). I dont know if I would do an ALL day adventure at MK, as I do like sometime to just chill out for a bit before I go back out for other things in the evening. I think being that I live close and go anytime, I dont have to do the commando type of seeing WDW :confused3

You ladies are forgetting that the poly and cr offer mighty fine libations to get us through our day :drinking1

Besides, there's a few hours between kttkt and mnsshp that we can sober-up...I mean "take a nap and awaken all refreshed!" ::yes::

You ladies are forgetting that the poly and cr offer mighty fine libations to get us through our day :drinking1

Besides, there's a few hours between kttkt and mnsshp that we can sober-up...I mean "take a nap and awaken all refreshed!" ::yes::

I think I might forget the dining plan and just go for the liquid lunches/dinners. :hyper: You guys are going to have me drinking around the world !!!! Someone is going to have to be designated secretary to report back on all the happenings of the trip !!!:sick:

OK Jen this calls for a fact finding mission idea. In September, get your butt to the Boardwalk and go to JR's!! LOL

I will need help with the research at JRs this September -- any volunteers ?? :yay: ::yes:: :yay:

I think I might forget the dining plan and just go for the liquid lunches/dinners. :hyper: You guys are going to have me drinking around the world !!!! Someone is going to have to be designated secretary to report back on all the happenings of the trip !!!:sick:

NOT IT! :woohoo:

I will need help with the research at JRs this September -- any volunteers ?? :yay: ::yes:: :yay:

I've never been to jr either- I'll drop by and make sure it'll be safe for everyone;)

NOT IT! :woohoo: Me not it either ! :rolleyes1

I've never been to jr either- I'll drop by and make sure it'll be safe for everyone;)
It is your duty to report on everything !!! ::yes:: :rotfl: ::yes:: If I make it to WDW before midnight on the 19 of this coming September, we might have to meet at JR and research together !!!!

I"m up to the challenge. I'm afraid I tend to be one on of those who says, "For what I'm paying for a ticket, I'm getting my money's worth!"
Seriously, I get to the park when it opens and leave when it closes.

It is your duty to report on everything !!! ::yes:: :rotfl: ::yes:: If I make it to WDW before midnight on the 19 of this coming September, we might have to meet at JR and research together !!!!

oooh... a "working vacation..." I get it;)

I"m up to the challenge. I'm afraid I tend to be one on of those who says, "For what I'm paying for a ticket, I'm getting my money's worth!"
Seriously, I get to the park when it opens and leave when it closes.

PDChris is another one who goes commando :lmao:

Hey Jen! Add one more to the group! It's my ddad :goodvibes I told him what we were doing & he's already packed! So girls, wanna hear about the eligable bachelor??? :cutie:

Chris, you know that this trip is going to be 90% female, right??? Us lady dissers won't be pretty when we're fighting over the 3 men that signed up for this gig!:crowded:

Jen, that sounds like a plan. You'll have to let Rebecca and me know what your final itinerary works out to be. I'm planning to hit the AC on Sept 19th - I've been craving a Kungaloosh. :hyper:

my..my..my.. I worked hard.. tried to save lives.. and these is what you a ccoplished in 24 hours.. pages and paged ps yaaaaaaaaaaaaking.. I am jealous... :rotfl:

ok back to reacquitng myself to your post...

whoever goes to JR and you see Scott is on.. please tell him my heart still beats for Kermit :cloud9:

= cell phone video sorry for the noise...

No problem ::yes:: -- I am not going to be in trouble now, am I ??? ;)

Chris, you know that this trip is going to be 90% female, right??? Us lady dissers won't be pretty when we're fighting over the 3 men that signed up for this gig!:crowded:

Sign me up! Wait...already am! I think I like these odds....
:cool1:
On a side note....I am now re-eligable to attend this gathering...I was worried for a bit that something might work out and i'd have to excuse myself...but reality stepped in and took care of that for me...:rotfl2:
(I should have realized this when I mentioned Disney and the answer back was "never been there." :scared1: )

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter