Silly Question......

HYM8TNNCE

Disney Veteran
Can someone please tell me if there is some type of product that you can put on paper (like the parks maps) to make them acid free? I want to use some of these in my albums and don't really want to use sleeves. Help??????

Well, the answer is yes there is something you can put on pages to make it acid free. I believe the name of it is archival mist. It is expensive. I usually keep the park maps in their our page (top loading) with any other things from that park (receipts, tags from souviners...)

It is Archival Spray -
it is kinda hard to find though -
I think I saw it at Michaels but I know Walmart doesn't have it.

Thank you so much!!! I thought there was a product!! I just want to put portions of the map in my album, not the whole thing, so this will work perfectly!! Thank you guys again!! :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter