Signatures that are funny!

Raineforst said:
:thumbsup2 Great work everyone! These are hilarious! :lmao: It looked like fun so I tried one of my own...

Disconnected1.jpg

OMG that one is the best!!! I love the "Your efforts amuse us all"! LOL :lmao: :rotfl: :rotfl2: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Some of these are so funny! :lmao:

How do you make them? Instructions needed please!

Fairy Dust said:
Some of these are so funny! :lmao:

How do you make them? Instructions needed please!

I used photoshop to do mine. I know others may be using paintshop or something similar.

Anywho... for photoshop....

If you download one of our pics or take your own screenshot, open it up in photoshop. Use the eyedropper tool to get the blue background color. Paint over the text you don't want. Make a text box and use a verdana size 11 font and make sure anti-aliasing is turned off. Make sure it has cennter paragraph alignment. You could just use white for it, but I used the eyedropper again to select the color (which had a very slight grey tint). Type your witty disconnect message. :) Use the move tool if needed to align the text box. Save as a flattened jpeg or similar and voila! Entertainment for all! :cool1:

disconnected.jpg

and just some random photo i took ages ago when you could walk on the tracks

help.png

Raineforst said:
I used photoshop to do mine. I know others may be using paintshop or something similar.

Anywho... for photoshop....

If you download one of our pics or take your own screenshot, open it up in photoshop. Use the eyedropper tool to get the blue background color. Paint over the text you don't want. Make a text box and use a verdana size 11 font and make sure anti-aliasing is turned off. Make sure it has cennter paragraph alignment. You could just use white for it, but I used the eyedropper again to select the color (which had a very slight grey tint). Type your witty disconnect message. :) Use the move tool if needed to align the text box. Save as a flattened jpeg or similar and voila! Entertainment for all! :cool1:

Go Photoshop! I use it too! I'm a professional image editor

I have a few, that I will probably make into an image later.
( In line for an event) "You're waiting in line? Didn't you learn anything the last 200 or so events? Hey Zev! This fool's waiting in line! Ahahahahahahhaha you will be disconnected in a matter of seconds."
(Also in line for an event)"By the time you read this, you're connection will be gone. Have a nice day!"
"You logged onto VMK on 'Cure you're addiction day!' You'll soon be disconnected, but don't complain. We could always come to your house and beat you with a plank with nails in it. Ask *insert player name*. We gouged his/her eye out."

Here's two!

Just realized. It says "them" in the second one. That should be "you" instead.

Thank you, Thank you. One more to come! But to beleive I haven't lost connection in a while so that will be next.

LOL

MAKE 1 for me plz saying

You have been dis connected once again and you are band till 555555 years.The only Way to get a unban is to me MisterJohn And Give Him everything You Got.Yes He is already rich but you dont want to be band so give him everything You Got

From VMK Staff

Here are the buttons on the bottom

Meet him! and Be band till 555555 years

PLZ MAKE THIS FOR ME

KHSora_VMK_Love said:
i made some on my signature, anyway im also a geat graphics person,wat kind of font did u use?

I used verdana for mine... I love the line of 790, here is your inferno one! I think we should get inferno just for getting through some of those lines and into the room without disconnecting! That is an accomplishment almost as difficult as playing the game. :laughing:

KHSora_VMK_Love said:
i made some on my signature, anyway im also a geat graphics person,wat kind of font did u use?

This is really ktink94

How do you redo the font on it? That is really cool though. I always want to go in the rooms. But they either say 189 people or 198 people. And that is way too long. But any ways that is a funny one.

i made another one woot.

vmkjoke3qz.jpg

caution...no offense to the people who are really nice...

i think 790 would be if there was...

FREE BAT MAGIC
FREE FLYING CARPET MAGIC
FREE INFERNO MAGIC!! WOOOT!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter