Signatures that are funny!

People sometimes are looking for a funny VMK signature. I have a few here.

-Down loading computer - by are us. - Down load complete. Hah hah hah!
-The page you are trying to see can not be viewed please try again later.
-Ow, that hurt! Stop clicking on me!
-My invisible friend thinks you have serious problems.

You can alter them in any way you want. Please post more in you have some.
:goodvibes

omg! im cracking up bc of all of these messages!!! hope to see more soon!

Check this out.

Inferno1140492726.PNG

Nice one space! These are getting good! I have to start doing some more! So many new possibilities! EEEK!

DementedRiku said:
Nice one space! These are getting good! I have to start doing some more! So many new possibilities! EEEK!

Nice Profile Pickture I don't have animation shop so maybe i can send you some images for you to put together maybe......

Achkg (<----old Scottish guy disgusted sound)

If there's one word I hate more than "woot", it's "noob". Just a reference to a post a few pages back. AGGGHGHGHGHGHGHGHG! (<----me, disgusted sound. Sorry I just woke up).

~Mia~

DarkJon said:
People sometimes are looking for a funny VMK signature. I have a few here.

-Down loading computer - by are us. - Down load complete. Hah hah hah!
-The page you are trying to see can not be viewed please try again later.
-Ow, that hurt! Stop clicking on me!
-My invisible friend thinks you have serious problems.

You can alter them in any way you want. Please post more in you have some.
:goodvibes

I have a funny one too.

-Hey! You Clicked Now There Is A Blue Arrow On Me!

deepshadow said:
:eek: OMG are u trying to say thats not simple?!?!?!LOL that is like the only way to do it on paint so anyway..

This is one message i would love to get..

lol!!! it would probably be more like:

since you are a member of the dis, we are taking away your inferno, bat, teleportation, snowman, and other magic, along with your chances of ever gaining them in the future. Not that that really matters anyway because you are now banned!

i was thinking of vmk eagle when i thought of this one bc he is the one that banned me a alot of times
Coodisneyfan since it is the 4th of july and the eagle is the simble of america
we told VMK_Eagle to ban any person he wants forever so..
Bye Bye!!
another
coodisneyfan you have been banned forever bc you do the worst robot dancing ever!! the yeti dances better than you so does every NPC
btw stop saying you look so good in that tron suit cause you dont
Bye Bye!!

Jackoman said:
Uh, why did you bump an old thread?

LOL, yeah, I was thinking that too! How on Earth do people find threads that are like, what, EIGHT MONTHS old??? Not that I mind, this was a pretty funny thread (at least, some of them are funny...some are stupid as all get-out but I will not distinguish between which are which :rotfl2: )

~Mia~

"I'm sorry but we're really tired and need a break. So just come back l8r and we'll give you some stupid virtual magic mmkay? Thanx!"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter