• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Signatures that are funny!

Tampa said:
flattenedvmkpicture2.jpg

BOOYAH! That's what I like to call a DIS!!! VERY awesome ranch!

Cenafan10, here is your bad... I mean good joke.
LOL, I'm only messing with you. Enjoy!

If there are any problems with it, just tell me. I gave it a '"you took over the staff desk" look.

Here's my new one:

I crack myself up... :rotfl2: :lmao: :dancer: party:

Renpener said:
Cenafan10, here is your bad... I mean good joke.
LOL, I'm only messing with you. Enjoy!

If there are any problems with it, just tell me. I gave it a '"you took over the staff desk" look.
ty so much its awsome

nah! they just make them u from copying them and rewrittening the word (i think) lol !

Oh these are too funny!

Sorry you have been disconnected due to the boredom here at Disney
You see the people behind the desk have feelings too...you never see any one looking for us..we get lonely...So because we can we've banned you
Have a magical day

Congratulations! You actually ALMOST made it into a staff room
But you have been randomly selected to be disconnected!
Better Luck next time!

My sister helped me figure out how to animate icons so i worked all day on this one! I know we can ALL relate to it! :)

disconnecting.gif

DementedRiku said:
My sister helped me figure out how to animate icons so i worked all day on this one! I know we can ALL relate to it! :)

disconnecting.gif

thats really cool! :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 it must be really hard to do that

DementedRiku said:

disconnecting.gif

:rotfl: :rotfl2: :lmao: That's awesome!! ... and oh so accurate. Great work! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter