Shuttles for Radisson Resort at the Port

disneycruiser22

Mouseketeer
I posted a thread earlier with some concerns with this hotel. I'm staying here in June for one night prior to my first Disney Cruise. I want to board the ship as early as i can to get max time on our five night cruise. I booked a 10am shuttle for my party of 10, and i'm hoping that the shuttle is on time and gets me to the port in no time. I'm hoping to get a boarding number no higher than 4...is this possible? Can anyone tell me their experience with the shuttle service at this hotel?? THANKS!! -:thumbsup2

We did the Radisson and the shuttle left 10 minutes EARLY because everyone was there and on board. No problems what so ever. As to boarding number of 4 or less--what's your point? I understand the concept of getting on the ship as soon as possible. However, I timed it on our 2009 cruise. We had boarding number 8. (different cruise than our Radisson one) We were ON the ship 18 minutes after they announced the "family of the day" in the terminal. So, a number 4 would have been about 10 minutes or less after "fam of the day."

I'm not trying to be snarky. I just don't see any point in setting your mind on a particular number. If you are on the 10am shuttle, you will have a low number and fairly rapid boarding.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter