Show your wooden Musket Mickey sign!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ed, it was great. The wifi on the ship was spotty for sure! Be safe out there and I'll be here to help out.

Richard

Hi Ed,

I'm new to the Disboard and not quite sure how to go about this.

Our family just vacationed at Fort Wilderness for the first time, Loop 1400, site 1424 for 10 days. I must say, what a blast! Saw the Musket Mickey Signs around the campground, and was wondering how do I order one? We plan on returning in the summer of 2017, and hope to have one for our next trip WDW.

This is not a Musket Mickey sign, true, but Warren did make this *gorgeous* sign for us Poly lovers, and I'd love to share it with you all:

image.jpg1_zpsvckueb7h.jpg

This is not a Musket Mickey sign, true, but Warren did make this *gorgeous* sign for us Poly lovers, and I'd love to share it with you all:

I see your from MI. Hello fellow Michigander :yay:

We are in the process of ordering one of of these signs for our RV. Except we will be switching out the Musket Mickey for a Fireman Mickey. :firefight

Your sign is pretty sweet.

Brian or Becky,

I'm curious. Most of us Fort campers display our sign on our campsite outside our trailer. Since you're a Poly lover, would you display this somehow in your room? outside your room? on the railing outside? how?

Or is it to keep at home?

Would love to see how you plan to use this. If the other resort folks saw this, Warren would have another decade of work on his hands.....

Bama Ed

Brian or Becky,

I'm curious. Most of us Fort campers display our sign on our campsite outside our trailer. Since you're a Poly lover, would you display this somehow in your room? outside your room? on the railing outside? how?

Or is it to keep at home?

Would love to see how you plan to use this. If the other resort folks saw this, Warren would have another decade of work on his hands.....

Bama Ed

That is what I was thinking because we stay at the Poly sometimes and I would like to have that to display, but not sure how.

It is a beautiful piece of work for sure, but didn't expect any less from Warren. I might need one for our deck as a welcoming sign to our guest.

Looks great!
Richard

bama_ed and SinceDay1, my original plan was to display it on the fence in our "tiki" garden (large tiki statue, plants that look sort of tropical for this MI climate, etc) at home, and when we go to the Poly, to bring along a shepherd's hook, request a ground floor, and stick it outside our patio. But this was a birthday present for Brian, and he loves it so much, he doesn't want it exposed to the elements. So we have it on our living room wall, where I originally thought it might be too large, but it looks cool. Now I am redecorating the cabinet beneath with indoor tropical plants and colorful ceramics, etc, to give that space a tiki theme. In addition, he wants the wall space next to it to display some of our Disney art and collectibles, making that whole wall area Disney themed.

Those are my plans, but as you can see, once you start looking at these signs as more than just totally wonderful site markers, you could probably come up with a million ways to display them.

Thank you everyone for the likes and comments. I will let Warren know I posted here so he can take a gander and hopefully, it will put a smile on his face.

We are in the process of ordering one of of these signs for our RV. Except we will be switching out the Musket Mickey for a Fireman Mickey. :firefight

Oooh, please post a pic when you get yours! Very cool idea!

Lake Orion is not too far! Beautiful place. We are just outside of Detroit, which is basically like being next door to Disney! Except totally not! LOL!

Oooh, please post a pic when you get yours! Very cool idea!

Lake Orion is not too far! Beautiful place. We are just outside of Detroit, which is basically like being next door to Disney! Except totally not! LOL!
LOL.....How I wish!

Lake Orion is beautiful & quit the growing community. My DH works full time in the auto industry. (Gee, what are the odds of that, being Detroit is only the Auto Capital of the world) :car:
He spends his evenings & weekends at his real love as volunteer Firefighter/EMS for our township. :firefight He loves nothing more than running into a building on fire.
I will definitely post a photo of our sign once we receive it from Warren. Can't wait! :yay:

Would you please be so kind as to send me the contact information?
Thank you. :wave:

Hi there I ordered a fireman Mickey being that my husband is a fire fighter and it is absolutely amazing! I love it! Definitely recommend it!:)

Hi there I ordered a fireman Mickey being that my husband is a fire fighter and it is absolutely amazing! I love it! Definitely recommend it!:)
Hi Juliette,
Excellent! Good to know. Would love to see a photo of it, if you have one to share.

If all you are trying to do is have a way to hang your MM, those of us who are DIY-challenged just use two of the short garden flower pot hooks available at any garden department of Wally World or such. It has two prongs on bottom to step on it to push it in.

Bama Ed

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter