??? Should I rent the reservation, the points or just bank them?

Mickbee

First voyage from Kingdom to Kingdom
We have a reservation for a studio at HHI for June 23rd-28th (5 nights) and we will not be able to go. :( We are trying to determine what we should do with the reservation. Should we rent the days, rent the points or bank them.

I am leery about banking because I already have 342 points in the bank and I don't want to stress out trying to burn them. As if that is a bad problem to have, though I chose to use my points wisely. I don't just want to waste them on a bigger room than we need. I would love to plan an additional visit but I need to work sometime. ;)

We were originally combining a HHI and WDW trip 15 nights. Thhe family vote came up with WDW.

Any advice would be much appreciated.

Have fun,
Steve

Why not list the availability on the Rent/Trade Board, with a fee and see what happens. You have time to try this. Since this is a primo time to go and studios are in short supply, you may well find an eager renter.

Since you still have the option to bank the points, you don't have to feel pressure to do this immediately and may even get a reasonable rate for your reservation.

Good Luck!

Try your time on Ebay. The cost is very effective and the Hilton Head Studios in the summer are a premium item. Should bring you $12-13 a point or about $800. If it does not sell the first time, time again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter