Should I expect any problems driving from LAX to DL?

CKupres

Earning My Ears
We are arriving this Sunday afternoon at LAX and have rented a car to get to DL. At this time, are there any construction areas to avoid? What would be the best route to take? Of course, we want to get to the park just as soon as we can
(without breaking any laws)
Dizznysmile.gif

Thanks so much for your help!

Cathi

jiminy.gif
<font color=green>Environmentality - every little bit makes a big difference!</font>

flowerface.GIF
<font face="Comic Sans MS"><font color=#6600CC>LAX is about 48 miles from Disneyland. I have found the most direct route to be...

Leaving LAX, stay in your right-hand lane,and follow the sign to the 105-East. Get in the carpool lane, and go all the way to the end of the freeway. You will be at the 605 freeway. Go south for a couple of miles until you hit the 91 East. Go for about 10-15 min (with little traffic). You'll see Knotts Berry Farm to the right, and will need to be close to the right lane (at this point, the right-most lane will go off at Beach Blvd). Your next exit is the 5 freeway-south.

If you are going to a Disneyland resort hotel get in the carpool lane, and you'll be taken directly to Disneyland Drive - stay on the right to go to the hotels, the left lanes will take you to the parking structure for the parks.

If you're going to a hotel on Harbor Blvd, then maybe you shouldn't get in the carpool lane. Get off on Harbor Blvd.

105-East
605-South
91-East
5-South

Well, I say 48 miles, but Yahoo says 34 miles, with a 43 minutes drive.

Here is a link to their directions & map:

LAX-Disneyland Directions

mqmapgen_v4.0

<font face="Comic Sans MS"><font color=#FF0066>Mary Jo
mms.gif

Disneyland & Techie Boards Co-Moderator
galw.gif

My DL Site
My Sequoia/Yosemite Trip

Font Hints

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter