Shirt Sizing & Dooneys

Discussion in 'Tokyo Disneyland' started by OrangeBirdGirl, Feb 12, 2019.

1. OrangeBirdGirl

OrangeBirdGirl DIS Veteran

Does anyone know how women shirt sizes run at Tokyo Disney compared to the shirts at WDW? When we were at Shanghai Disney I had to get a L when I am usually a small for shirts at WDW. DH is heading over to Tokyo for work soon for awhile and will spend some of his weekends hitting up the parks. So I want him to pick me up some shirts and not sure on what size to tell him.

Also, what Dooney(s) are currently at the park?

Thanks!!!!

2. indoshakespeare

indoshakespeare Reach out and find your Happily Ever After

Don't know about women but I buy M from WDW and L from Tokyo. Shanghai and Tokyo is probably similar since they cater to Asians. My wife can use S from both WDW and Tokyo though

3. MKTokyo

MKTokyo Mouseketeer

I wear US size S & Japanese size M. It’s kind of hard to say because everyone’s proportions are different but I would stick with the size that fit you in Shanghai.

TDR doesn’t sell D&B.

4. Chewbette

Chewbette Earning My Ears

I'm tall (1m83, I think it's 6 feet :) ) and chubby and normally wear XL.. The t-shirts in LL were almost always a no go, but the TSMM hoodie in LL was a fit , I was happy!!

As I'm not in the Japanese norms for clothing, the only thing I always buy are sneakers :D. (and then they have to go to 42 european size)