Shirt Sizing & Dooneys

OrangeBirdGirl

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know how women shirt sizes run at Tokyo Disney compared to the shirts at WDW? When we were at Shanghai Disney I had to get a L when I am usually a small for shirts at WDW. DH is heading over to Tokyo for work soon for awhile and will spend some of his weekends hitting up the parks. So I want him to pick me up some shirts and not sure on what size to tell him.

Also, what Dooney(s) are currently at the park?

Thanks!!!!

Don't know about women but I buy M from WDW and L from Tokyo. Shanghai and Tokyo is probably similar since they cater to Asians. My wife can use S from both WDW and Tokyo though

I wear US size S & Japanese size M. It’s kind of hard to say because everyone’s proportions are different but I would stick with the size that fit you in Shanghai.

TDR doesn’t sell D&B.

I'm tall (1m83, I think it's 6 feet :) ) and chubby and normally wear XL.. The t-shirts in LL were almost always a no go, but the TSMM hoodie in LL was a fit , I was happy!!

As I'm not in the Japanese norms for clothing, the only thing I always buy are sneakers :D. (and then they have to go to 42 european size)

I remember seeing this post... Our friends that went last year 2 different couples at 2 different times visited : told us... pretty much T-shirts were a no go in the parks...First couple she is a extra large, and top heavy... she said they found one sweat shirt that would would her so she got it and it was in the mens department, and her DH struck out all the way around nothing in his size anywhere to be found... second couple - She is really small and has some work done so really top heavy.. she wear a large or extra large due to the enhancements she had done... and found 1 t-shirt that would work in ladies, and decided to look in the men's section and ended up getting shirts from there, and her DH found a zip up jacket that he got it, he is a small guy only about 5'9 .. maybe 165...

They all were pretty much bummed that they could not find t-shirts to bring home...

One of the women said she didn't remember seeing any handbags, like D&B but really wasn't looking... she did bring home several cute wallets, and a Minnie Mouse back pack purse...

I have bought unisex shirts in the past and have always had to go one size up. I know they did have some Dooney and Bourke years ago, but I didn't see any in my last two trips. They do have other cool disney purses though.

Just returned - the T-shirt selection is almost non-existent. We were very disappointed as we had planned to bring a few home. The few that are available run at least one size smaller.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!