Sherie's PJ - WP/White Hall Room/GF Marina Patio - Invitations

I like them all,the way you described number 1 is lovely!!!You can never have enough PINK!!!!!

I think number 1 is great and I love pink so I say the more the better ~s~

Yay for pink! I was trying to get Alex, my dad, and the groomsmen to wear pink ties but they will not co-operate!

we are attending my sister's wedding Oct 26th at the Boardwalk inn. i'm very excited. She is new too this. Can we ask some questions for help?

Please reply to my regular email also: adamclure@aol.com

take care/Ada

Sure if there are questions I can answer I will be glad to help. Ask away!

I am so excited! :woohoo: We (my 14 month old daughter and I) are meeting my mother in florida tomorrow to go for our planning session. Unfortunately, Alex cannot go because he has to work. I haven't been to the states since July 2006 because my daughter doesn't have a passport yet. It has taken me this long to get her a citizenship card but American border control assure me that I will be able to fly tomorrow. I am still hesitant and won't believe it until we take off! So wish me luck !

Good luck! I can't wait to hear about your Planning Session!

Today I booked Ana from Beaute Speciale to do hair and makeup for the wedding and MK pictures. I am also going to have a trial done this month because I want to see what she can do with my flat, no body hair! I showed my hairdresser here a picture of a half up/half down wavy hairdo and she just laughed! She thinks it wouldn't last for half an hour! After the trial I will post pictures.

I booked the MK bridal portrait session as well. Would you believe they are not doing pictures for TWO WEEKS because someone is practicing for a new show in front of the castle. After the wedding, Alex convinced me to go back to Orlando for a few days so we are leaving on November 9th. I am lucky because the first available date for the pictures is November 9th!

What time are your pictures on the 9th? My Magic Kingdom Pictures are also on the 9th. Mine are at 6am!

Nevermind....Sorry if I scared you! I scared myself too....My pictures are the 7th the day after the cruise. Whoa...I was all panicky and called Dara at the photography department before I even checked my notes. I felt foolish. LOL I really hope we can meet up on the cruise and my offer still stands if you want to watch a wedding on Castaway Cay! LOL

Nevermind....Sorry if I scared you! I scared myself too....My pictures are the 7th the day after the cruise. Whoa...I was all panicky and called Dara at the photography department before I even checked my notes. I felt foolish. LOL I really hope we can meet up on the cruise and my offer still stands if you want to watch a wedding on Castaway Cay! LOL

Oh I am glad yours are on the 7th! I was scared for a second until I read your next post! I can get my pictures done after the cruise but not later than the 9th because we are flying out that day. Yeah, let's make arrangements to meet on the cruise. That will be fun!

When I went to look for a wedding dress I was asked what type of wedding dress I was looking for. My reply was an ivory/off white dress with straps, plain but not too plain with some beading and definitely no train! The first dress I really liked was strapless with beading on the bodice, and an Aline ball gown type skirt. I kept that dress in the change room while I tried on others. I was worried that I wouldn't get that "this is the one feeling" like I have heard others talk about but I did! I am getting this dress:

399_primary.jpg

I did not order the dress with the pearl straps or the broach. I might put a different broach or sash around the dress.

62.jpg

This pictures shows the top of the dress better but I think the bottom of the dress looks better in the first picture.

I am getting the dress in a blush pink colour. The seamstress said she could take the train off but I think I will keep it and I think I will have some of the crinoline taken out so it isn't so full.

I have no pictures of me wearing the dress because the store had a strict no picture policy and we couldn't even sneak a picture. I have to wait until August to get it!

Omg!!!!! I Love It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow! That is stunning! Can't wait to see pics of you in it. It is truly one of the most unique and beautiful dresses I have seen. You must be so excited! :banana:

What a Gorgeous dress!! I love it!

Jennifer

Wow! That is stunning! Can't wait to see pics of you in it. It is truly one of the most unique and beautiful dresses I have seen. You must be so excited! :banana:

That is an amazing dress. You will be stunning.

I love pink too.

that dress is just STUNNING!!!!! I love the "bead?" that drape on the shoulder:lovestruc

I am very excited! The dress is suppose to come in the first week in August and I will go for alterations shortly after. Hopefully, I can get some pictures then. I thought I would have been able to take pictures after they knew I was buying it. :confused3 but they said they have had problems with people taking close up pictures of dresses and someone trying to make sketches so they could copy them.

We left for our planning session on March 24th. I was a little worried because there were all these posters in the airport saying you have to have a passport to travel to the United States. My daughter still doesn't have a passport but we were able to travel without any problems. I did have some problems trying to get out of the US though!

toSherie010-1.jpg

This is us checking into Pop Century. My mother is already worrying about how we are going to get all our stuff to Florida since we have this much stuff for three people for a week. Oh and we did a little bit of shopping.

Hair and Make-Up Trial

Lilly and Ana from Beaute Speciale came to do a make-up and hair trial for me. I didn't have any hair pictures. I really wanted a half up half down style but I know with my hair that is impossible. I told Ana that I wanted some kind of bun. For makeup, I don't usually wear much.

Here is how my hair looked:

DSC02271-1.jpg

DSC02270-1.jpg

DSC02272-1.jpg

I like this but now I am wondering if I should have something smoother looking. :confused3

Make-Up:

DSC02278-1.jpg

This is the only picture I have, the rest are blurry. I don't usually wear alot of make-up so Lilly didn't want to overdo it. The make-up stayed on all day and my hair stayed in so I was pleased.

On March 31st, my mom, daughter, and I drove over to Franck's for our planning session. We met our planner, Ken Weaver. Does anyone else have Ken?

DSC02323-1.jpg

DSC02287-2.jpg

Inside Franck's:

DSC02289-1-1.jpg

DSC02297-1-1.jpg

DSC02290-1.jpg

With Ken, we discussed entertainment, transportation, food and beverages, all the other details that were on the planning pages. We took a break and did the cake tasting.

I requested cake and cake flavours that I wanted to taste. I didn't realize that they would still send all the regular flavours as well. So we had alot of cake and fillings.

DSC02301-1-1.jpg

We tried almond, carrot, chocolate, yellow, orange, lemon, and marble cake. The fillings were bavarian cream, strawberry mousse, dark chocolate mousse, amaretto, german chocolate, tropical mousse, raspberry mousse, bailey's, buttercream, and white chocolate mousse.

We decided the bottom layer will be chocolate cake with raspberries and raspberry mousse, the middle: yellow cake with raspberries and raspberry mousse, and the top: orange cake with white chocolate mousse. I think I might change the top though.

I don't even like cake and I am now wishing I had a cake tasting! LOL

Ken checked to see if the wedding pavilion was still being used. It wasn't, so we went over to take a look. I thought the pavilion was beautiful and I am very happy that we are using it.

DSC02320-1-1.jpg

DSC02306-1-1.jpg

DSC02307-1-1.jpg

We met with Laura from floral. We discussed bouquets, centerpieces, having scattered petals down the aisle, and petals for the staged toss. Laura suggested having the 4 reception centrepieces on columns at the ceremony. She also suggested that my younger daughter carry a rose wand with one rose in it because she will only be 22 months and she doesn't think she could carry a basket. My older daughter will carry the mickey basket with petals. We also talked about table cloths and chair covers and how to decorate the dessert party in a halloween theme. It was alot of information in a short period of time. It was already 1:00PM and we had to go back to our hotel. Kid's Nite Out was coming to watch my daughter while we went back for the menu tasting.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter