Sherie's PJ - WP/White Hall Room/GF Marina Patio - Invitations

Sherie-- Your invitations are GORGEOUS!! Those colors came together beautifully. You must be so excited to receive the finished product. What have you decided to do for stamps (sorry if I missed this!)

Your invitations are sooooooooooo nice. I love the vibrant colors. Pink and green are my favorite colors

Sherie-- Your invitations are GORGEOUS!! Those colors came together beautifully. You must be so excited to receive the finished product. What have you decided to do for stamps (sorry if I missed this!)

Thanks Cam! I am just waiting for them now, those are the proofs. I am going to mail them from Canada when I am at my parent's house. I don't think they have Disney stamps in Canada and www.zazzle.com is american so I am not sure what I will do for stamps.

Your invitations are sooooooooooo nice. I love the vibrant colors. Pink and green are my favorite colors

Thanks, I really like how they turned out. I was going to choose a paler pink and green but I am glad I didn't.

Your invites look really great!! Your wedding is coming up so fast!! I feel like so many people are getting married in the next few months!!

Omg the color of your invitations is just beautiful! i love them!

How are you doing, Sherie? How is the planning going? I can't believe you are one month off (am I remembering correctly?). :banana:

We need updates! :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter