Sherie's PJ - WP/White Hall Room/GF Marina Patio - Invitations

it may have been! oh well it dont matter! i get to use it before you anyway!! :-)

Congrats on everything!!!!! LOVE the bouquet choices,the pink Orchids are gorgeous!!!!

Both erings that you have picked out are so pretty.

:welcome: !

you definitely have stuff to write about in your pj and I look forward to reading more. Funny, part of my family is from North Yorkshire also.

Where in North Yorkshire are you from? We were hoping to go back this summer but with the wedding it might not be until the following summer.

These colors are wrong with your new color scheme, but it gives an idea how the orchids and calla lillies look together.

randy1182.jpg

randy1156.jpg

Thanks for posting your bouquet autumnbride. I really like how that colour of calla lilies go with the bright green orchids. Those would have gone perfectly with the pink/green colour scheme. Maybe if the two bridesmaids wore pink instead of brown they could have bouquets like that and I could have the last bouquet in pink? Would this look okay? I am colour challenged! :confused3

I think that would work. You could have tiny touches of green in throughout your decor as an accent color to tie the look together with the pink and brown.

This is the first bouquet I wanted when my colours were green and pink.

flowers18.jpg

Or:

flowers17.jpg

I changed my colours to pink and brown so I think I like these flowers better. (I am very indecisive and keep changing everything!)

flowers19.jpg

flowers20.jpg

I really like this bouquet. I like how it is wrapped but I think it would look nicer with pink roses. I am not sure about the calla lilies.

flowers22.jpg

Which flowers do you think would look best? Thanks!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My favorite flowers are orchids!!! I want orchids too. I love the mix with roses. I'm thinking of going with that myself. Excellent choices. I just realized after I posted the bouquet with the peonies and the orchids. I'm having a hard time deciding between those three flowers as well. That bouquet is gorgeous!

hello. i had problems with my colors as well. i originally wanted all cream and then i decided i wanted peaches from light to orange and that is what i go. but i also loved the look of brown in the flowers and orchids or course. laura from floral did this and i loved it.
cake408.jpg

i thought maybe if you used these brownish orchids and pink roses and then for you white orchids and pink roses or something it might be beautiful.
just for refrence i had roses (orange, peach and white), orchids (brown and white) lithianthus (sp)
hope this helps

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My favorite flowers are orchids!!! I want orchids too. I love the mix with roses. I'm thinking of going with that myself. Excellent choices. I just realized after I posted the bouquet with the peonies and the orchids. I'm having a hard time deciding between those three flowers as well. That bouquet is gorgeous!

I have always liked orchids but peonies are really nice as well. I don't know if I would mix those two together though. All peonies would be really nice. Decisions, decisions!

hello. i had problems with my colors as well. i originally wanted all cream and then i decided i wanted peaches from light to orange and that is what i go. but i also loved the look of brown in the flowers and orchids or course. laura from floral did this and i loved it.
cake408.jpg

i thought maybe if you used these brownish orchids and pink roses and then for you white orchids and pink roses or something it might be beautiful.
just for refrence i had roses (orange, peach and white), orchids (brown and white) lithianthus (sp)
hope this helps

Sunsh1ne, your flowers were beautiful! I didn't even realize you could get brown orchids. Brown orchids with pink roses would look very nice together. Thanks!

Congrats on everything!!!!! LOVE the bouquet choices,the pink Orchids are gorgeous!!!!

Both erings that you have picked out are so pretty.

Hi Lynn! You are having a "pink" wedding aren't you? I can't find your PJ now!

Those erings are on my wish list. My car just broke down and I need a new one so I think I will be waiting a little bit longer to get one!

Where in North Yorkshire are you from? We were hoping to go back this summer but with the wedding it might not be until the following summer.

Sorry I didn't respond sooner but I just saw your post. I'm not from there, I'm Canadian, but my family is. They're from Helmsley.

I am having green orchids too! I think they are beautiful! i don't think you could go wrong with any of those boquets!

I am so happy. :cheer2: My letter of agreement is finally ready to be sent back! It feels like things are finally progressing. It has taken longer than it should have because I had to have a new letter of agreement made because I messed up and changed the room block too many times! Maybe it was just a blonde moment(s) but I had trouble with this. I didn't do a good job of guessing where everyone (if they are coming) might stay. I have a few people that I thought would stay at Port Orleans who are staying at All-Star Music and most of the people that I thought would stay at Port are saying that they are going to stay at the Beach Club!

Things I learned about the room block:

- don't make reservations for yourself or anyone before your save the dates come out because you will have to cancel these and rebook through group reservations to get the discount

- room for the bride/groom must be on the room block

- if vacations packages are booked and guests are staying at other disney hotels not on your block, you are still able to use their reservation numbers

- you must guarantee the number of room nights on your block minus 20 percent

- if your guest count decreased alot you can call and have your room night guarantee lowered

After the letter of agreement is received, it takes 7 - 10 days to process it and then the save the dates are sent out

I think I am going to have the "Cinderella's Event" menu with a couple of changes. It includes:

Cocktail Hour:
- premium cheese display with grapes, berries, crackers, and baguettes
- mushrooms in a puff pastry
- crab cakes with mustard creme

Plated Dinner:
- shrimp cocktail (want to change to a cooked shrimp appetizer)
- Caesar Salad
- seared beef filet paired with grilled chicken breast, blackberry demi, yukon
gold mash, seasonal vegetables
- rolls and butter
- Cinderella's White Chocolate Slipper: Chocolate Mousse, Whipped Cream
and raspberries, castle silk screen plate
- coffee, decaf, hot teas

- $120 a person + tax and service charge

Do you think this is too much food? I might take off the slipper so people eat the cake!

These are cakes that I am thinking about:

large_image-4.jpg

My favourite but I would like the stripes to be a pale pink and to have pink orchids. My mom thinks it would be too pink.

large_image-3.jpg

Nice but I think it will be way too much cake.

cake22.jpg

Maybe without the pearls.

cake46.jpg

I like this if it were pink instead of blue.

In my contract it says that you are only allowed to take the top "anniversary" layer of the cake and that is it. My mother thought this was absolutely terrible and made me ask about it. You are allowed to give them the small cardboard cake boxes to put cake in if you are going to hand out them out as favours. You are not allowed to put any cake in a gladware containers. Sorry mom!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter