shared photopass for august?

Such a neat idea you guys have with sharing the cost!!!!

Got back from our Disney holiday last week (missing it all so much) and we did the Photopass thing....We (me and my fab DB) went over with his parents and spent some time doing separate things.....meeting Mickey and the characters were not as high on their agenda as ours lol!! We paired up our cards at the end of the holiday and got the CD on the last day - we also managed to get the deal where they threw in some prints at the same time for no extra cost - the deal wasn't online just in the parks. I've registered on the site since being back home and all our pics are on there and we can play with the borders and things too...

One thing - if you're doing the photopass - find out where all the "special" pics get taken....like in MK - with the castle in view they make you hold out your hands and look surprised - when you get the pics - they have put Tink in your hands!! And also in AK if you ask for the baby SImba shot - you hold you arms as if you're cradling a baby and they put a baby simba in the final shot.

when we picked up our CD we saw other people get different shots (like Stitch sat between a couple eating an icecream on a park bench with them!!)
When we go back - we're going to find out all these "special" photos you can ask to have taken and see what happens!!

Anyone else get any like this? I can email anyone who wants to see a special pic - I dont have enough posts yet to put a link in my post!!

Group #3 waiting on a response from one more diser and them I will send out an email detailing our share. Thanks Jen

meladdin - 8/16 - 8/23 (confirmed)
r4blessings- 8/19 - 9/1 (confirmed)
matdrew- Aug. 26 - Sep 5 (confirmed)
tigger12jb- 8/27-9/5 (confirmed)
momsoftwins 9/4-9/11 (confirmed)

Please be looking for an email from me

I can host the 4th group.

So far it's
Rob R Aug 7-16 (me) (confirmed)
IluvXu aug 13-21 (confirmed)
Tigge50447 Aug 27-Sept 1 (confirmed)
Punksmom Aug 19-Sept1 (confirmed)
Chop Aug 9-21 (confirmed)
MOQu Aug 17-27 (confirmed)
jpf Sept 17-27 (canceled)

Will these folks confirm they want in??

I can burn these no problem. We could take another and the cost would be less.

Rob

Rob that would be fantastic... I had no problem hosting but hell if someone else wants to do it I'm all for that :) lol.... I'm In I'll PM you my email addy and such

~ Andrea

Thanks RobR, I do want in and have just sent you a PM.
:thumbsup2

So far it's
Tigge50447 Aug 27-Sept 1
Punksmom Aug 19-Sept1
Chop Aug 9-21

Rob

So far it's
Chop Aug 9-21

Rob
Rob,
I PM'd you to be added to the group. Where in Michigan are you? I'm in Rochester.

Merrilyn

So far it's
Chop Aug 9-21 (confirmed)
MOQu Aug 17-27 (confirmed)
jpf Sept 17-27 ()(cancelled)

Rob

as of right now, i'm thinking we are pretty full. we only get 10 photopass cards total, so if everyone keeps it to one, we should be ok.

1. P.M. me with your email address and your mailing address.
2. I will set up a new photopass account. On Sept 2. I'll pm you with the login and password. When you get back, you can upload your photopass cards and edit your photos.
3. On Sept 30, I'll order the CD, burn copies and mail them back to you.
4. The final cost will be $25, that includes the photopass CD, shipping to me, sales tax, new CD's/evelopes to burn and then mailing them out to you. I will PM you my mailing address and just mail a check/money order any time b/t now and mid July. This will give us time to hunt you down if you don't pay:lmao: . If shipping is outragously expensive for you Canadians, we'll have to talk.

sound good?

rob

as of right now, i'm thinking we are pretty full. we only get 10 photopass cards total, so if everyone keeps it to one, we should be ok.

1. P.M. me with your email address and your mailing address.
2. I will set up a new photopass account. On Sept 2. I'll pm you with the login and password. When you get back, you can upload your photopass cards and edit your photos.
3. On Sept 30, I'll order the CD, burn copies and mail them back to you.
4. The final cost will be $22, that includes the photopass CD, shipping to me, sales tax, new CD's/evelopes to burn and then mailing them out to you. I will PM you my mailing address and just mail a check/money order any time b/t now and mid July. This will give us time to hunt you down if you don't pay:lmao: . If shipping is outragously expensive for you Canadians, we'll have to talk.

sound good?

rob

the photopass CD is no longer limited to 10 photopass cards. So it should be fine if anyone ends up with a few different photopass cards.

I am interested in doing this going august 13~22..
Couple of ???
Can you get pictures from rides on your photo pass? Like splash mountain, rock and roll roller coaster?

Also, I want to make sure I understand this, I get the photopass, do I put in the code at the website. Then I Down load the pictures fix them then up load them to the the leader to make the cd?

Thanks so much for the info....ang

I am interested in doing this going august 13~22..
Couple of ???
Can you get pictures from rides on your photo pass? Like splash mountain, rock and roll roller coaster?

Also, I want to make sure I understand this, I get the photopass, do I put in the code at the website. Then I Down load the pictures fix them then up load them to the the leader to make the cd?

Thanks so much for the info....ang

i think test track is the only ride that you can upload to photopass.

process:
you get your photopass card, have the CM scan it as you have your pictures taken.
come home, get the account info from the person heading up the swap
add your card to the account
edit/enhance them online in the account
swap person orders cd with all the pictures on them and sends you a copy with your pictures and edited pictures on it.

easy huh??

you want in?

I am interested if someone wants to share the CD.

We will be there Aug. 16th - Sept. 4th.

Thanks!

We'd be interested in squeezing in somewhere. We are going to be there Aug. 2-8.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter