shared photopass for august?

jh_wells1994

A Perfect Heart
We will be heading to the park in August. Our dates are the 13th - 19th. I have been reading about photopass and don't exactly understand what it is. I think it is something I would definitely want to do, especially if it involves pictures! Could someone enlighten me and if there is anyone close to these dates who wants to share, let me know!

A Photopass is a little card (credit card sized) that the disney photographers give you when they take your pictures. The photopass is free and I believe you can get an unlimited number of photos on the card. When you get home, you enter the number on the back of the photopass card on the photopass website and you can see/edit/order your pictures.

The photopass CD is $125 and Disney sends a CD of all of your photopass pictures. I believe that there are an unlimited number of pictures that you can have on the CD. So people are sharing the CD's and the cost. The CD gives you copyright to the pictures and you can get prints made anywhere you want.

I'd be interested in hosting an August photopass CD swap. (unless you wanted to) I know most other groups are having about 5 people in each group, and that makes the cost under $30 a person. $25 each, plus the cost of tax, shipping and CD's. Can anyone confirm that the max # of photopass numbers that can be uploaded is 10? That would allow each family to have 2 photopass cards if we have a group of 5.

My dates are August 28-Sept 3. So I would likely be the last person to upload my pics, then I'll order the CD and burn copies and get them right back in the mail. DH just built me a scrapbooking room, complete with my own photo/video computer dedicated just for pictures!

Anyway, if anyone else is interested, let me know!

So, each family gets their own PhotoPass card, and then "links" them together (as if we were one group) after our vacation? Then one person orders the CD for all, and makes copies for everyone?

AWESOME!! :banana:

We're there Aug 19 - 28. Sign me up!

So, each family gets their own PhotoPass card, and then "links" them together (as if we were one group) after our vacation? Then one person orders the CD for all, and makes copies for everyone?

AWESOME!! :banana:

We're there Aug 19 - 28. Sign me up!

Yep, that's exactly how it works. I've got you down!

We will be heading to the park in August. Our dates are the 13th - 19th. I have been reading about photopass and don't exactly understand what it is. I think it is something I would definitely want to do, especially if it involves pictures! Could someone enlighten me and if there is anyone close to these dates who wants to share, let me know!

I didn't mean to hijak your thread! If you want to host this, you are more than welcome. I was thinking about hosting one anyway, and saw your thread, so it kinda worked out. But let me know if you want to host or join! Or if you have any other questions about photopass or the CD.

Oh and I was wrong, I am pretty sure that they changed the number of cards you can upload from 10 to unlimited. I'm going to double check the photopass website and I'll post final details.:banana:

1. P.M. me with your email address and your mailing address.
2. I set up a new photopass account. I'll pm you with the login and password. When you get back, you can upload all of your photopass cards (no limit) and edit your photos.
3. Once the last person uploads/edits their photos, I'll order the CD, burn copies and mail them back to you.
4. The final cost will be $29, that includes the photopass CD, shipping to me, sales tax, new CD's/Cases to burn and then mailing them out to you. I will PM you my mailing address and just mail a check/money order any time b/t now and your trip.

Let me know if anyone has any questions! Thanks for sharing a Photopass with us!!!!:woohoo:

is there a list of where the photo pass people are and are they just
in the 4 main parks?

is there a list of where the photo pass people are and are they just
in the 4 main parks?

They are just at the main parks. I would imagine that there is a list floating around here somewhere, I'll take a look for one.

I'm sure this isn't ALL of the locations, but it's the best list I could find and includes all of the locations that I can think of.

Magic Kingdom

Main street w/castle
Judge’s Tent (Mickey)
Exit of Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
'The Sword in the Stone'
Walkway between Tomorrowland and the hub with castle
Bridge on right side of the castle
Ariel's Grotto
Character Area by Timekeeper
Hearse at the Haunted Mansion
In front of the Mickey flowers before crossing under the train tracks
Pluto by the fire station
In front of the castle at EMH (Mickey & Minnie, Aladdin, Peter Pan & Wendy)

Animal Kingdom

Tree Of Life
Camp Minnie/Mickey character areas
DVC display (Lilo/Stitch)
Pooh's photo spot

Epcot

Spaceship Earth
France (Belle)
Character Area in Innovations
Building behind the toy shop in England (Pooh)
Morocco (Aladdin & Jasmine)
Test Track

MGM

Sorcerer’s Hat
Tower of Terror
Rock’n Roller Coaster
Mickey Ave. (Donald/Daisy)
Sorcerer Mickey
Toy Barn

sent you a pm.
We are traveling the last week of August...
(not sure if you have enough people for the photopass share already)
Thanks either way......

sent you a pm.
We are traveling the last week of August...
(not sure if you have enough people for the photopass share already)
Thanks either way......

Is everyone okay with letting one more person in? It will bring the cost down to $24 each. Let me know what you all think.

bbump - I have no problem with it as long as everyone else is okay with it.

I guess it might also depend on how many pictures each person has on their photo-pass card too. (Is there a max of 300 pictures per CD??)
Thanks again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter