shared photopass for august?

3rd swap:

tiggerjb12- Aug 27 - Sep 5
isla bonita- Sept. 7-16
matdrew- Aug. 26 - Sep 5
Any others interested?

I'd like to join! PM me to let me know if I'm in time to get in your group

Sept 17-27

It looks like several more people want to get in on a photopass swap. I say we cap the first one at 5(full) and start a new one. Is anyone willing to host the second one or possibly even a third? There are 12 people interested right now, so I'm happy with adding a 6th to our group, leaving 6 for a new group. That would bring down the cost to $24 each person. People in our first group, please let me know how you feel about this.

People signed up for the first swap:
1. christinadei
2. jh_wells
3. dis2cruise
4. harleyquinn
5. Esteri
6. (?) bbump

People interested in a 2nd swap
1. delauzons
2. LisaNJ25
3. reginastralis
4. melk
5. mom2jacob
6. Rob R

Anyone willing to host the 2nd group???

this would be fine with me:cool1:

Oh and there is no max # of pictures allowed on the CD or a max# of cards that can be uploaded since they raised the price:banana:

Where did u find this info? This is the only thing I am worried about I have yet to find it anywhere on the website, even have an email in to them

I will add r4blessings to the 3rd swap which makes the swap :

meladdin -
r4blessings-
matdrew- Aug. 26 - Sep 5 (confirmed*)
vasusan-
jenna45- 8/26 - 9/1 (confirmed P) ASM
tiggerjb12-
dustball
Carla

Wow! Thanks so much for getting me in to the third swap! I am psyched! Yoo Hoo!!!! :banana:

I am having trouble accessing the message though, it won't open for me. Could you possibly email it to me at my email addy?

3weeones@optonline.net

Thanks so much! You made my weekend!
Jennifer

We leave Aug 13-21st and I would love to join any group. Please let me know if I can be part of this swap!

Everyone that replied from group one was okay with 6 people, so here is the official list for group 1.

1. christinadei
2. jh_wells
3. dis2cruise
4. harleyquinn
5. Esteri
6. bbump

Group 2 is full and it looks like group 3 is full or close? It looks like it's time to start a 4th group. Is anyone willing to host?

I'm in group 2 and know for a fact that I will only need one PhotoPass card as our group never separates and I'll be the one holding it. Don't know if that will make a difference for anyone, but wanted to mention it.

Can I get in on this too this would work out great since it's just me and my son going and he's not good at taking pics with my digital camera plus it would be nice to get photos of us together.

I'll be there August 27th - Sept 1st.

~ Andrea

Oh I will only need one card too since it's just me and my 7 year old son :)

** I'd be willing to host a 4th group just need to read up on how it all works or if another group host could PM with what they are doing that would be helpful **

** I'd be willing to host a 4th group just need to read up on how it all works or if another group host could PM with what they are doing that would be helpful **

So are you hosting the 4th group? If so i want in.

I am looking for a group to join. My dates are August 9-21. Is the 4th group still open?

Tigge50447, sent you a PM

Can I get in on this too this would work out great since it's just me and my son going and he's not good at taking pics with my digital camera plus it would be nice to get photos of us together.

I'll be there August 27th - Sept 1st.

~ Andrea

Oh I will only need one card too since it's just me and my 7 year old son :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter