• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Share your budget?

We are thinking of getting married at Disney around Christmas, what types of thinks double in price.
thanks
When I asked about this my sales consultant said that prices Bly go up on the actual holiday, like Xmas day or new years eve. I was initially looking at a December 20th wedding and was worried about prices going up.

Does anyone know if it possible to just rent the location alone? I can't afford to spend the $4700 for the escape wedding on top of our vacation/travel costs. Just the opportunity to be married at WDW is good enough for me. My DF and I got engaged at sunset point and we would love to make it official there. Hopeful Disney bride to be...:bride:

No it's not. Unfortunately.

You could look into the DTD hotels that aren't owned by Disney and see if they have cheaper options.

Here is is mine so far...still waiting for floral budget.
This is based on 10 guests for a Wishes Wedding.

Ceremony
Wedding Pavilion Usage @ $3000 w/tax = $3195
Cinderella's Coach @ $2700
1 limousine for 3 hrs @ $282.48
Total: $6177.48

Reception @ GF Key West Room
30 Hosted Call Brand Cocktails @ $6 each = $231.96 * based on 3 drinks/guest*
4 plated- Beef w/truffle mac n cheeses @ $108 each = $566.7
4 plated- Fish @ $94 each = $484.53
1 Wedding Cake @ $425 w/tax= 547.68
1 Small Party fee $50 w/tax= $53.25
1 Fee Bartender @ $100 = $106.50
Entertainment
1 Mickey & Minnie Mouse Set @ $1350
1 Ukulele @ $630
Total: $3960.62

Bridal Portrait Session 2 Parks: MK & AK @ $1400

Estimated Program total = $11538.10 :thumbsup2

Does anyone know if it possible to just rent the location alone? I can't afford to spend the $4700 for the escape wedding on top of our vacation/travel costs. Just the opportunity to be married at WDW is good enough for me. My DF and I got engaged at sunset point and we would love to make it official there. Hopeful Disney bride to be...:bride:

Have you looked into the Swan/Dolphin? Not a Disney wedding but right there

Does anyone have a budget sheet for a wedding with 80 to 100 people or more? I would love to see that. Thank you.

We started out thinking we would spend approx €7,000...now we're over €20,000:eek:
Of course that includes our flights from Ireland, 3 weeks in Pop Century, my dress, bridesmaid dresses, flower girls dress, DHs suit, the reception at The Grand Floridian Cafe, Bridal Portraits at MK and Epcot, a disney videographer package, gifts for all our guests, wedding rings, shoes for me my two bridesmaids and my flowergirl, spending money for the 3 weeks, a VIP cruise on Grand 1 Yacht the evening of the wedding for us and all our guests to watch the fireworks, invitations, officiant, hair and makeup, flowers etc on the day...
Its actually quite scary how fast it all adds up! But it will be worth it!

I am thinking about surprising my wife (maybe shocking her would be better! :lmao:) and setting up a time to renew our wedding vows on our trip later this year. Nothing fancy... just her and I and then follow it up with dinner at the Chef's Table at Queen Victoria and Albert's. Is this doable? Any guesstimates on the cost? TIA

So I got an 'unofficial' BEO for everything but my floral, based on 40 guests. My plans are all changing so this BEO is not even going to stay like this, but I thought I would post it for those who were interested.

Ceremony - Wedding Pavilion - 3195.00
Cinderella's Coach - 2700.00
Charter Limo - 282.48

32 Package Bar @ 30.00 per guest - 1237.10
8 Soft Drinks & Water Package @ 16.50 per guest - 170.10
Fresh Fruit & Berries with Dip for pre-reception @ 8.75 per guest - 451.03
Av - iPod hookup for reception - 316.25
6 bottles of fairy tale cuvee @ 62.00 each - 479.38
2 bottles sparkling cider @ 23.00 each - 59.28
Cake - 547.68
Chocolate castle cake topper - 128.87
6 kids meals (Gus & Jaq) @ 27.50 each - 212.63
17 a la carte Beef @85.00 per guest - 1862.10
5 a la carte Tilapia @ 73.50 per guest - 473.58
12 a la carte vegetarian @ 71.50 per guest - 1105.66
Bartender fee - 106.50
1 Pianist - 820.00
MK and resort photo session - 1400.00

Estimated event total - 15547.64

This obviously does not include any floral - they are still working on it. And like I said, a bunch of my stuff is changing, but this should give you some idea for a lunch reception for 40 people. HTH

Ok, I just got my last BEO in before the final payment is due this Friday.

It is here.

I hope this helps those of you still planning :)

Just thought I would bump this one back up.

It's been really helpful to see all the BEO's, and I'd like to see if we have any more out there to share. :thumbsup2

So I got an 'unofficial' BEO for everything but my floral, based on 40 guests. My plans are all changing so this BEO is not even going to stay like this, but I thought I would post it for those who were interested.

Ceremony - Wedding Pavilion - 3195.00
Cinderella's Coach - 2700.00
Charter Limo - 282.48

32 Package Bar @ 30.00 per guest - 1237.10
8 Soft Drinks & Water Package @ 16.50 per guest - 170.10
Fresh Fruit & Berries with Dip for pre-reception @ 8.75 per guest - 451.03
Av - iPod hookup for reception - 316.25
6 bottles of fairy tale cuvee @ 62.00 each - 479.38
2 bottles sparkling cider @ 23.00 each - 59.28
Cake - 547.68
Chocolate castle cake topper - 128.87
6 kids meals (Gus & Jaq) @ 27.50 each - 212.63
17 a la carte Beef @85.00 per guest - 1862.10
5 a la carte Tilapia @ 73.50 per guest - 473.58
12 a la carte vegetarian @ 71.50 per guest - 1105.66
Bartender fee - 106.50
1 Pianist - 820.00
MK and resort photo session - 1400.00

Estimated event total - 15547.64

This obviously does not include any floral - they are still working on it. And like I said, a bunch of my stuff is changing, but this should give you some idea for a lunch reception for 40 people. HTH

Question...Is the Limo for your guests, your bridal Party and for you? or is just for the bridal party and you? if it is how are your guests arriving at the venue's? on their own, disney bus?

Question...Is the Limo for your guests, your bridal Party and for you? or is just for the bridal party and you? if it is how are your guests arriving at the venue's? on their own, disney bus?

Our ceremony and reception are both at the Grand Floridian, so there isn't much travel. But the limo will make unlimited trips between the 2 locations for our allotted time and will get the guests and bridal party to the reception location.

Our ceremony and reception are both at the Grand Floridian, so there isn't much travel. But the limo will make unlimited trips between the 2 locations for our allotted time and will get the guests and bridal party to the reception location.

I want to do the same thing and save money on a bus but I"m afraid that the guests will not know where the wedding pavilion is, they might get lost, might not make it to the ceremony on time, etc. i know there are signs everywhere but aren't you afraid some of the guests might now make it?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter