Shaking It Up in New York PTR

Hey Kaitlin!

I hope you had a wonderful birthday.:cool1:

Not too long til your cruise now......I bet you can't wait!

It sounds like so much fun that I think I will have to look into it for our next big trip.

Hey Kaitlin!

I hope you had a wonderful birthday.:cool1:

Not too long til your cruise now......I bet you can't wait!

It sounds like so much fun that I think I will have to look into it for our next big trip.

Welcome!! I had a nice birthday. I can't wait for the cruise.

My school got our yearbooks today. I loved it so much. My senior friends are at Disneyland tonight without me :scared1: I hope they are having a great time. Most people think I'm a senior but I'm just a sophomore. Apparently as I found the sophomore class council picture, I realized that they put my sister's name instead of mine :scared1: This is what I don't like about being a twin (yes we are twins) even though she is a junior.

No. Typically, the club president writes our names down. Like I said, we are twins so maybe this was a mistake.

Almost two months until my cruise :woohoo: Also, my school's prom queen went to my friend Samantha and prom king went to someone I didn't know.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter