Shaking It Up in New York PTR

Yes it is Michele!! :woohoo: My friends are all jealous that I will think of them throughout the cruise

Here are some pictures from my last trip:

34pge1u.jpg

LAX (my home airport)

bjcryv.jpg

The Year of the Boar in Vancouver (I was born in 1995)

168e8o2.jpg

A picture of Vancouver from the the TV on the ship

2qu3f4h.jpg

The Walt Disney Theater sign

2j127vr.jpg

Me with my new BFF Christina. I met her and her family on my bus tour in Victoria. This is one of the many pictures I have with her. One of the teen boys I met took this picture.

280k4fq.jpg

nv8as0.jpg

2i2ao3d.jpg

Some of the Disney Channel posters they had in Studio Sea

2hi4k5h.jpg

Me with one of the girls I met on the cruise. She lives in New York and I ran into her at the Vancouver Airport when we were going home

23rwpyd.jpg

This is my favorite picture with Christina and I together. It was taken on Tracy Arm Day.

o10g7k.jpg

I am not in this picture but these are two girls I met on my last cruise. BraveCruise, these are your girls in this picture. It was only the only picture I had of them :scared1: I can't wait to see you guys again

I'm really sorry that I haven't been updating. The internet radar at my house broke so I couldn't get on.

I know that this is off topic. On Friday, my family and I went to the d23 Disney Fanniversary. It took place at the Walt Disney Studios in Burbank. Some of the stuff having major anniversaries are:

Star Tours (1987)
Tron (1982)
Main Street Electrical Parade (1972)
Goofy (1932)
Huey, Duey and Louie (1937)
Snow White and the Seven Dwarves (1937)
Epcot (1982)
Aladdin (1992)
Hercules (1997)
Lilo and Stitch (2002)
Disneyland Paris (1992)
Bambi (1942)
Oswald the Lucky Rabbit (1927)

Here's my schedule for summer:

June 23- Bridal Shower #1 (my uncle is getting married in August), Peter Pan in La Mirada
June 24- Brave
July 4- Fourth of July
July 21- Bridal Shower #2
July 28-August 12- The trip!!
August 18- Uncle's wedding in Walnut (90 degree heat :scared1:)

Here's my schedule for summer:

June 23- Bridal Shower #1 (my uncle is getting married in August), Peter Pan in La Mirada
June 24- Brave
July 4- Fourth of July
July 21- Bridal Shower #2
July 28-August 12- The trip!!
August 18- Uncle's wedding in Walnut (90 degree heat :scared1:)

Lots and lots of plans!!

The trip is getting closer! BraveCruiser and family, I can't wait to have dinner with you guys!!

Inspired by kaoden39's TR, I decided to give everyone in my family and our dinner mates a character name:

Me- Roo
Mom- Lumpy the Heffalump
Sister- Piglet
Dad- Pooh Bear
BraveCruiser- Meredia (Brave)
Ralph (BraveCruiser's DH)- Kevin Flynn (Tron)
Rachel (BraveCruiser's DD)- Minnie Mouse
Natalie (BraveCruiser's DD)- Tigger

Here's who's all going:

Me- Roo- A Disney Fan, a Tron Fan, Jonatic, Directioner, Lovatic and Belieber. I am involved in Class Council and two special needs clubs in school. I will graduate high school in 2014.
Mom- Lumpy the Heffalump- Great mom to Piglet and I.
Sister- Piglet- A great sister to me. She loves Harry Potter, Doctor Who, Merlin and Disney. Involved in Drama Club at school. Twin sister to me.
Dad- Pooh Bear- A UCLA alumni and bruin supporter. Great dad to Piglet and I.

Also joining us will be some friends (Meredia, Goofy, Minnie and Tigger) we met on our last cruise. They have two DDs (recently turned 20 and 17).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!