Shaking It Up in New York PTR

One month from today, I'll be out of school for summer vacation!! It's also Minnie and Pooh's birthday today.

One week from today, I'll be 17!! :scared1: One of my friends turned 18 today. She has been to Disneyland Paris and has been teaching me about it even though I'm not going until next summer.

Ever wanted to see what I look like? Well, here I am:

celebrationtrippix076.jpg

Me in July 2009, at age 14

23rwpyd.jpg

Me last summer at age 16. The girl next to me is a girl I met on my DCL cruise last summer. She and I became best friends throughout the cruise. I'm on the left and she's on the right. Unfortunetley, we will not be on the same cruise again :sad2: Her family will be on the one after me

2zrorco.jpg

Me on the same trip as the photo above. This is me we with a group of the teens on the ship. I'm wearing the red scarf. My BFF is next to me, wearing the pink striped shirt.

Did you know that Disneyland premium annual passes went up to 650 a person :scared1: Also, Nick Jonas ends his run in How to Succeed tonight :sad2:

I know how much it is. It's sad. Well from what I hear he is going to be working with his brothers again so it's a good thing.

Yeah it is. I was sad when I saw the dates and it wasn't going to be anytime during my trip

Here are all of the texts I recieved so far:

One of my senior friends: I know!! You're getting so old!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
Tigger (BraveCruiser's younger DD): Congrats!!
My mom's BFF's niece: Happy birthday!! Hvae an amazing day! :)
One of my college friends (she goes to UC San Diego): Yea that's so exciting! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
My mom's BFF's younger DD: Yay happy birthday!!!
My Disneyland Paris teacher: Happy birthday!
My uncle: Hey Peanut! (my childhood nickname) Happy birthday!
My BFF from my last cruise: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :) (her birthday is on friday)
One of my college friends (she goes to UC Berkeley): Congrats!!!
My school's student body president: HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAITLIN!!!!

I hope you feel better. It's never fun to be sick on your birthday!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter