Shaking It Up in New York PTR

WDWJonasGirl

Mouseketeer/Directioner
Hello Everyone!!

I hope you enjoy my PTR!! This will be my 2nd Disney Cruise TR. My previous one was on my Alaska Cruise last August. Here's who's all going:

Me- My name is Kaitlin. I will be 17 at cruise time. I'm currently a sophomore in high school. I'm in the lucky class of 2014. At cruise time, I will be a junior in high school :scared1: I love Justin Bieber, Demi Lovato, the Jonas Brothers, AllStar Weekend, One Direction, all of the Disney Channel Stars and Winnie the Pooh.

Sister- Chelsea (vanillasoftserve here on the dis) My twin sister who will be a senior in high school. She loves Glee, Disney, Phineas and Ferb, Merlin, and Doctor Who.

Mom- (teriyaki on the dis) A fan of Doctor Who, Phineas and Ferb, Glee, Lumpy the Heffalump and the Winnie the Pooh Gang

Dad- Lover of sports, UCLA (which is where he went to college), the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim and the Los Angeles Kings.

Here's my trip schedule:

July 28- Fly into JFK (flight leaves between 7-8:00 in the morning :scared1:) and drive to Philadelphia

July 29-

July 30-

July 31-

August 1-

August 2-

August 3-

August 4- Last full day before cruise

Augist 5- Cruise lstarts :woohoo:

August 6-

August 7-

August 8-

August 9- Last full day on my cruise

August 10- Cruise ends :sad2:

August 11- Last full day before going home

August 12- Go Home

Since I'm about six months away from leaving, I decided to post a picture each day as my trip gets closer. Today's picture:

0907AX_1294GD_8D_500w-480x366.jpg

The Golden Mickeys, one of the shows on Disney Cruise Line. Since I will be going on the Magic, I will not be seeing it :sad2: This will be the first cruise that I won't be seeing it.

Well I am sure there will be some great shows on this cruise too.

Oh there are Michele. On the one I'm going I will see Villains Tonight, Twice Charmed and Disney Dreams. Last time, I saw Toy Story the Musical, the Golden Mickeys and Disney Dreams.

Oh there are Michele. On the one I'm going I will see Villains Tonight, Twice Charmed and Disney Dreams. Last time, I saw Toy Story the Musical, the Golden Mickeys and Disney Dreams.

Sounds fun!

I can't believe I'm already on my second page and I'm not even six months away from leaving yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter