Session Timed Out (Disney website)

Sinead

Mouseketeer
Hi folks

I was checking prices this morning, but got called away from the PC - so ever since lunchtime I have been trying again and keep getting the timed out message (even though I deleted browsing history etc)

Anyone know any way around this as I was thinking of booking this afternoon.

Also, if I book via telephone I know it's 10% deposit now but wondered if the balance can be paid in installments or is it all debited in 1 go?

I hate it when that happens!! sometimes closing all pages down and opening new window helps... other times, it seems to do it if they are amkign changes to the website.

i think you have to do 10% then the rest together in one bunch nearer time.. thats how we did it.

You don't have to pay the balance in one lump sum, you can pay however much you want, whenever you like. It all has to paid by 60 days before your trip.

I would clear your cookies and try again as that usually solves my problem.

To only pay the 10% you can only book via the phone line, you can pay of the balance whenever you like, but any remaning monies owed will be debited on a certain date-60 days before departure.

that always happens to me, drives me crazy,
or sometimes when I try to click on calender it will start at march 07 and then the session will time out,
I have noticed though that it doesn't happen nearly so often with firefox I normally use internet explorer but have used firefox a few times when the session kept timing out and it worked fine, maybe it's just a coincidence though!

Thanks for the replies ~ I got there in the end = and booked again!

Told DD we would have to give DLP a miss this year and have a beach holiday instead, just for a change and so we had a lovely time in Alcudia.

BUT, it's her b/day the week before Xmas, we've gone the past 2 years at the same time (so practically a tradition)- oh and she will be coming a teenager, (in which case I would have probably spent loads on a party or summat) so ......

Yeah I know, any old excuse

:thumbsup2

*gone to make a new ticker*

I had this alot when i booked in march this year, im on firefox aswell in the end we had to book through my friends comp in the end! was a nightmare. i thought it was me who was just getting the problems at the time.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter