September 23-30, 2017 Disney Fantasy: Tortola/St.Thomas/CC

It's not just for adults. I found the FE on another social media site.

Hey everyone, its been a while since I posted on here and I have a lot of catching up to do. Phillyeagles, which other social media site did you use to join the FE group? This will be our third Disney cruise and my girls love passing out treats and getting "mail" when we get to the room. Please share any information you may have. I would love to set up the FE for our groups, kids and adults are all welcome.
My husband and I will be traveling with our daughters ages 8 and 6 and we will be celebrating my 35th birthday on board. I am super excited and cant wait!!!! Only 297 days to go...

Hey everyone, its been a while since I posted on here and I have a lot of catching up to do. Phillyeagles, which other social media site did you use to join the FE group? This will be our third Disney cruise and my girls love passing out treats and getting "mail" when we get to the room. Please share any information you may have. I would love to set up the FE for our groups, kids and adults are all welcome.
My husband and I will be traveling with our daughters ages 8 and 6 and we will be celebrating my 35th birthday on board. I am super excited and cant wait!!!! Only 297 days to go...
I am not sure if I can discuss other social media sites. So with that its the most popular one. The FE is already set up and I am admin for the FE group.

It sounds like the established FE group is for cruisers with children? If anyone wants to start an adult FE group, let me know!

It sounds like the established FE group is for cruisers with children? If anyone wants to start an adult FE group, let me know!
Everyone is welcome to participate in the FE group. No kids... no problem :)

Hey there, we are so excited for this cruise! This will be our 2nd Disney Cruise and we are so hooked. We already were avid DW fans. Traveling with three boys (11), (7), (9). Count us in for the FE exchange. Counting the days, sooooo excited..... I'll check back in a couple of months.

Hello!!! We are super excited for our upcoming cruise aboard the Disney Fantasy!! This will be our second time!! We were set to sail last September, but we were blessed with our fourth child last year and were unable to sail due to my pregnancy!! Now that she's here we're ready to hit the sea!! With that being said, I was interested in signing up for fish extenders for both adults and kids. We have 2 little ones and 2 older!! I was also looking for anyone who had any teens or preteens that were interested in communicating and keeping in touch until our sail date!! My daughter will be 15 and my son will be 13 at time of sail!!

Hi everyone, we booked this cruise and are very excited as it is our first time on the Fantasy.

Prior to this cruise we are doing a 4 night cruise on the Dream (Sept 18-23) which will be our 3rd time on that ship.

Can't wait very excited.... As we are doing both cruises for our 20th Anniversary. Wish it was September already...

Everyone is welcome to participate in the FE group. No kids... no problem :)
Count me and my husband in also for the fish exchange... It'll just be the two of us as we are celebrating our 20th anniversary and my birthday while on the fantasy. Do we have a FE group set up yet? How do I go about putting my name on the list?

Count me and my husband in also for the fish exchange... It'll just be the two of us as we are celebrating our 20th anniversary and my birthday while on the fantasy. Do we have a FE group set up yet? How do I go about putting my name on the list?
We're in too! please send the list.

Hey guys! Been awhile since I've posted. I'm so down for an adults FE exchange! It's myself and 2 friends (all adults haha) cruising. I've slowly started getting other things together, just waiting to be able to dive headfirst into all the fun planning things!

Names - Jeffrey and Tamara
Others sailing with us, names, ages (if kids) – Just the 2 of Us
Home town - Columbus Ohio
How many Disney cruises so far – We're Virgins
How are you getting to the Port - Flying in then Disney Coach
How many non-Disney Cruises – 0
Any special occasion – 15th Anniversary & 40th Birthday
Bringing a costume for Halloween – absolutely!
Would you be interested in meeting with others early in the cruise for a meet and greet – We would love to get together for Breakfast, Lunch or After Dinner Drinks. We have the second dinner seating so maybe midnight cocktails :)

Name(s): Bilynn (me!)
Others sailing with us, names, ages (if kids): My two best friends Pie and Sarah
Home town: Grand Prairie/Arlington, Tx
How many Disney cruises so far: 1 for me, none for them
How are you getting to the Port: Staying at a Disney resort and taking the DCL bus
How many non-Disney Cruises: Zero
Why cruise Disney over and over (for the repeat cruisers): Fell in love the first time.
Any special occasion: Just for funsies!
Bringing a costume for Halloween: Of course!
If bringing children, are they bringing costumes: No kids
First time on an Eastern Disney cruise: Yes
Ever been to the islands we are visiting: Nope
If yes, what excursions would you recommend: N/A
What’s your favorite thing to do on sea days: Exploring the ship and bingo!
Have you done a Fish Exchange: I have! I loved it and am excited to do it again.
Anything special on Castaway Cay: The Castaway Cay 5K! I'm a runDisney addict and wanted to do the Castaway Cay Challenge, but this will do for now!
Would you be interested in meeting with others early in the cruise for a meet and greet: If there is food involved I am totally there!

Names - Jeremy & Jamie
Others sailing with us, names, ages (if kids) – nope
Home town - Lancaster SC (suburb of Charlotte NC)
How many Disney cruises so far – 1
How are you getting to the Port - Flying
How many non-Disney Cruises – 1 (Norwegian Jewel 10 Day Alaska Cruise)
Why cruise Disney over and over (for the repeat cruisers) – Love the experiance.
Any special occasion – No internet = no work contact ;)
Bringing a costume for Halloween – absolutely!
First time on an Eastern Disney cruise – yes
Ever been to the islands we are visiting – no
What’s your favorite thing to do on sea days – hot tub, swim, spa, movies, shows, dinner, relax, naps.
Have you done a Fish Exchange – no, think my wife woul dlove it.
What on board events are you looking forward to – what ever their is
Anything special on Castaway Cay – perhaps cabana on Serenity Bay
Would you be interested in meeting with others early in the cruise for a meet and greet – absolutely. Name the time and place!

228 days! What sort of planning is everyone doing? I'm getting all my FE gift ideas together as well as starting to design my FE. My friends and I are going to wear matching shirts so I'm looking into designs for that, too, and also tumblers for the drink station. We're also staying at WDW the night before and planning on doing MNSSHP so I'm constantly checking DVC availability for when my 7 month window opens in a couple of weeks. And finally I'm getting the budget ready for spa services, rainforest room pass, and excursions. Oh! And mixology classes and all the booze I'm going to drink :drinking1

228 days! What sort of planning is everyone doing? I'm getting all my FE gift ideas together as well as starting to design my FE. My friends and I are going to wear matching shirts so I'm looking into designs for that, too, and also tumblers for the drink station. We're also staying at WDW the night before and planning on doing MNSSHP so I'm constantly checking DVC availability for when my 7 month window opens in a couple of weeks. And finally I'm getting the budget ready for spa services, rainforest room pass, and excursions. Oh! And mixology classes and all the booze I'm going to drink :drinking1

Ive got three cruises ahead of this one so this has still been kinda in the background of all my planning. I have started looking at excursions for this one though.

We are waiting for the 7 month window so we can move our reservation for after the cruise at Boardwalk to Old Key West. Cant believe how much time has come off this cruise already as we booked it back in May of Last year and thought this was so far out.

Hey everyone, there is a FE group that has already been set up on another social media site. Go ahead and search for it there and you can join in on the fun. I am not the once coordinating it, but the person in charge is amazing! Find us over there and get in on the fun. We can't say the name on here, but is the most popular one ;)
Hope this helps!

We're in too! please send the list.
Hey everyone, there is a FE group that has already been set up on another social media site. Go ahead and search for it there and you can join in on the fun. I am not the once coordinating it, but the person in charge is amazing! Find us over there and get in on the fun. We can't say the name on here, but is the most popular one ;)
Hope this helps!

Hello!! We were trying to find out how to sign up for Fish Extenders!!!
Hope this helps!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter