September 2013 Watch

Seeker615

Harry Potter Fanatic!
I need a good discount for September 2013!

My son wants to take his little girl. He is on a budget so any discount will help!

I'm waiting for September also. Unfortunately, I think it will be a few more months before we see anything.

The only thing out so far to cover September 2013 is pins that people are receiving through e-mail for up to 35% off.

Does anybody think that they will do free dining for Sept. or has the Stay/Play/Dine offer taken it's place?

I want one of those pin codes. I used to get them all the time but lately I have gotten nothing.

Here's hoping for something soon.

I am booked for the end of September and am hoping to get a deal. Free dining would be nice but so would 35% off. I never get pin codes so I will have to wait for a public deal.

I've been on the 2013 FD Watch thread. Joining this one too! G'luck to all in their cycle! :thumbsup2

I'd like Sept too! Trying to convince DH to plan a Sept trip for our anniversary and a discount would help!!

Natalie's Mommy said:
i REALLY want a room only discount on the Poly in september

This is what we're waiting for also. Booked at a year out and have it paid for other than 30% just in case. :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter