Sept. 30, 2006 -- Eastern Magic

kb1esx said:
Hi Again All,

Lets try to meet in Parrot Cay for lunch and on Deck 10 for the sailaway party.

Any takers?

David
Yes and yes. We would love to meet for lunch and on Deck 10. ::yes:: ::yes:: ::yes:: ::yes:: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Also, I just looked online and we do have early seating -- for the life of me I thought I requested late, so if it isn't too late we connect dining if anybody wants to. Since I'm a newbie I really don't know how to do this.

I think I'm just as "un"organized as the rest of you!!! Only 21 days!!!! :dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

I can't wait to meet all of you!!!!! :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Have an awesome day!!!!!!
Angela :bitelip: :teeth: :wave2:

That would be great on both accounts! :thumbsup2 We will be in our turquoise DISNEY shirts I bought online and I'm trying to coordinate beige shorts for both of us. We will try to be where we are supposed to be at the appropriate times!

Sheila, I guess we won't be the only ones in our turquoise t-shirts that we got from Disney.com. My brother and his family said they were wearing theirs too. We will look like one big happy family :grouphug:

The UPS man ran up and threw the package into the door and ran as fast as he could away from me. I think he remembers last years tackling job when I got the docs. :rotfl2: ;)

I GOT MYDOCS, YEAH, COOL :woohoo: BEANS!!! :cool1: :cheer2: :dance3: :dancer: :rockband: party:

Time to make some dinner, shrimp, pasta, fresh basil out of the garden, losts of garlic and sauted garden tomatoes. A sprinkle of freshly grated parm and romano cheese and the feast begins. :stir:

Have a wonderful night!!!

DiDi :grouphug:

wiggles said:
Sheila, I guess we won't be the only ones in our turquoise t-shirts that we got from Disney.com. My brother and his family said they were wearing theirs too. We will look like one big happy family :grouphug:
I guess I'll have to join in. I bought a turquoise one too!! :rotfl2:

:cool1: :cheer2: :Pinkbounc :yay:
:dance3: :bounce: :cool1: :cheer2: :woohoo: ::yes:: :hyper: :beach: pixiedust: :tongue: :tongue: :dancer: :rockband: party: :rockband: :tongue: pixiedust: :hyper: :hyper: :faint:

You have included too many images in your signature or in your previous post. Please go back and correct the problem and then continue again.

Uh oh... I wore out the smiley guy. :scared1:

David

We got half our docs - for some reason DCL sent ours in 2 packages, 2 days apart. So we got the package for my kids - only 2 luggage tags each though, I thought it was supposed to be 4 each?
Kathie

DiDi - :worship: You are my idol. My idea of that would be to boil noodles and throw a jar of Prego on :stir:

I ordered a WHITE t-shirt, but got a turquoise. :rolleyes1 GO FIGURE. We'll all pretend we're from the same family. Although, I don't think you want to be a part of MY family - Like my mom always says, "we put the FUN in disFUNctional :lmao:

Way to go for you guys doin the docs dance. Still nothing here. :rolleyes:

Ordered them a long time ago before there was talk here of ordering shirts.

No docs for us yet, though :confused3

Forgot who mentioned the Golden Eagle and maybe cancelling it....DON'T! It is one of our favorite memories from a couple years ago. party:

Beth

Anybody that has early dining and wants to link reservations, please PM me with your reservation #.

Kim I've already got your number.

Night all,

David

I ordered us the shirts off the disney site also. We will all be in matching lime green. We will enter the terminal in "regular" clothes, and be the family in the restrooms changing to matching shirts. By then the surprise will be out. :cool1:

Hunter is our DS in spanish. He had a test today and did really well, I am glad cause I sure could not help him.

Hospice was at DMIL house today, DFIL said they were very friendly and very helpful.. We have to clean out their 2 extra bedrooms, one has been a junk room and the other an office. The office is turning to her room, the hospital bed comes on monday we thik, and the junk room will become the office. Dh at work tonight, so DSX2 and I went over to their house tonight to clean out rooms. :sad2: Of course DS age 4, 2 toys put up, and 5 taken out to play. Was very interesting. DMIL having a good day today. Had to bring orange sherbet for her. that seems to be the only thing she will eat right now.

Better note, We willl be on the road 21 days from today :cool1: It will be a much needed break :banana:

Off to bed lots of work to do tomorrow. Have a great night :wave:

Kim

Ok , Wake up everyone. We sail in 21 days!!!!! We are deopping to page two have to bump us up.
Kim

Good Morning from the Ritz Naples!!

Having a mini vacation here with DH..Kate is with mom and we are sitting on the terrace watching the Gulf of Mexico lap at the beach!

LOVELY!!

Makes me excited to be out watching the ocean from my room in 21 days!!

Docs arrived today. :bounce: :Pinkbounc Kim, know how you feel, went through that in April. Even though he looks better, he is getting weaker. Have people coming in 7-9 am and 4-8pm every day. Gets expensive. But anything is better than a nursing Home.

Kim, I hope you are all holding up. I know what you mean about the food situation. When my grandma was in her last months, all she would eat were fish balls out of the can! EEEEWW! :crazy2:

Betsy: Lucky you! Have fun. The weather here is turning drastically this weekend and is a typical Minnesota FALL day. Pretty chilly, but sunny. :sunny:

David: I don't have a reservation # for dinner. Am I supposed to? Where do I get it? :confused3

:hourglass 3 weeks from today we will be at the terminal waiting to board :woohoo:

Hi Sheila,

It's the reservation number for the trip.

It's an 8 digit number it that helps at all. ;)

David

Hi all, happy weekend! Still have not received my docs :confused3 but I'm sure they will be here any day. Did get my embroidered pillowcases from Ebay (to be signed by guest services) very cute! My kids will love them. I don't know about everyone else but in our house it is now crunch time :guilty: ...let the shopping begin :lmao:

disneykids: Can't wait for Golden Eagle...booked partly because of your glowing review - One question though...how did your little ones like it? I'm not sure our DD6 can handle real snorkling yet, thought maybe I'd just get her a nice set of goggles.

Kim: so sorry to hear about your DMIL, my heart goes out to your family. You really will need this vacation.

Jennifer

Docs came yesterday. Were shipped the evening before. Everyone should be receiving very soo if they haven't already.

No docs in Idaho, yet!

We've invited my folks to join us on the cruise, so they'll be coming along. Now you'll see all six of us in those green shirts, three weeks from today!

Anybody ever done the shipwreck cove excursion, or the "rent a rhino" on St. Maarten? We've never done the Eastern cruise before, so we're looking for info!

Kevin

jenschaef1 said:
disneykids: Can't wait for Golden Eagle...booked partly because of your glowing review - One question though...how did your little ones like it? I'm not sure our DD6 can handle real snorkling yet, thought maybe I'd just get her a nice set of goggles.

Jennifer, when we went, youngest DS was 5 or thereabouts. He was not real thrilled sitting out with me and older two DSs on the webbing on the way out, but was more receptive on the way back so long as he stayed on my lap.

Once we got to the island, youngest did not want to snorkle, but instead used one of their noodles (those long foam thingies) to swim to shore and play along the beach.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Kim: I know this time can be very trying. Your family will be in our prayers.

Beth

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter