Secret Sister Recieved Thread

I got my stuff today!!
Thanks SS!!
I got some stamps
a frame for a special momento
a journaler's notebook - she knows me well I have journal issues;)
a cute matchbook album in a tin
a doodle genie from chatterbox

Mine is going out this week, I'm waiting on 1 more thing!! YAY!!

WOW! I have the best SS!

Last week (sorry I haven't posted until now) I was having a HORRIBLE week. And I get home on one of the worst days to find this HUGE box with my name on it!

I can't begin to list everything in it. There were beach embellishments for our upcoming vacation, a notebook, eyelets, silk flowers for embellishing, a cute sticker with DD's name on it, photo sticks, and much more...

But the best thing was two different kinds of Reese's Cups. That was my favorite because EVERYONE knows that treats from a SS have no calories! ;)

Thanks so much to my SS.

My SS ROCKS!

I thought the package was enough Ebay win of summer clothes for my DD - but low and behold it was my SS package - how exciting.

I got:

A Goofy notepad & pen from Disney World
A Tinkerbell photo frame/magnet from Disney World
A Goofy sticker
Birthday stickers
A bar of Dove Dark Chocolate - YUM!
Sidewalk chalk for my DD's - which they love

Thanks SOOO much!

By the way - my DD 4 took over the Tink photo frame - she's really into Tink now and when she saw it she said "That's mine too right?" LOL - How can I tell her no? :thumbsup2

I got my package today! :banana: Thank you SS - so much great stuff!

I got:

Cat stickers
Cat ribbon
Disney alphabet stickers
Boy stickers
Boy epoxy stickers - too cute!
Boy grand adhesions by K&Co.
Awesome blue ribbons by Heidi Grace
Pewter brads with blue rhinestones - very pretty

Everything is so awesome. Lots of stuff I've never seen before. Thanks so much!!!
pooh:

I got my package today :) Thank you so much secret sis!

I got:
Mickey head alphabets
Mickey head tags
Mickey head adhesive tiles
(I have been eyeing those three things for the longest time!!)
MM woven corners in calypso - so pretty!
Belle epoxy stickers
Disney rubons
Disney epoxy stickers
beach themed disney stickers
Disney autograph stickers
MM funky fibers
DCWV Easter stickers
cute magnetic frames
some gold and silver bead type things from Mermaid Tears (I have no idea what they are but they are really pretty!:))
MM definition stickers
Sandylion stickers - love, Easter, splash, travel, and shamrocks

What an awesome package! Thank you!!!

My first package came yesterday!
It had the perfect Tinker Bell journal in it- I could not have asked for a better journal- Tinker Bell and Purple! Love it!
A package of Disney Gummy WOrms- How did you know the kids and I fight over those things and my supply is gone from our last trip- I hid them as soon as I found them.
Plus a birthday page kit- Love it. I will have to use it to scrap my birthday dinner this year- We went to the Melting Pot for dinner last night to celebrate with my mom, stepfather, best friend, DH and son. We left the little princess at home.
I can not wait until next month!
S :)

Thank you Secret Sister!

I got my package yesterday! I got a lot of goodies.

a set of 'Love" word stamps
a leaf stamp
a set of page markers (tabs that snap onto the edge of pages - very neat I haven't seen them before)
a pair of easter socks
a pack of little notecards
a pack of double-sided circle tags
embroidered mickey heads stickers
adhesive mickey head tags (very cool!)
alpha stickers
and a little pot of gold (actually Werther's - but they're wrapped in gold, lol)
and a beanie Dopey (which had disappeared to meet new friends in DD's room)

Thanks so much - I love it all!:)

PS Just remembered - my secret sister asked me to post some info here.

We are really not into either Clemson or USC (we're not originally from SC!). It is fun to see how people are divided between the two, though!

My favorite color is purple.

My favorite characters are Eeyore and Tinkerbell.

DD is currently scrapping whatever pictures I throw her way LOL She is OBSESSED with Piglet, which is frustrating because out of all the main WTP characters, he is the hardest to find.

My kids' names are Jessica, Jayden, and Jory.

:)

:banana: I got my package today!!!! :banana:

I got a colorbok Embellishment punch out pack with ribbons, brads, tags, papers, buttons, alphabets, frames, and accents.- I love the colors!

A set of metal word embellishments

Celebration label stickers from EK success

Acrylic labels

Birthday celebration stickers from Paperbillities

Crystal tag stickers

Zoophabet metal charms- girls and boys

Thanks so much. I loved getting my package.

Rebecca

Thanks to my SS. My package came yesterday and it rocks.

I can't wait to use it all:
Sprees (my DH already claimed these LOL)
Sour Patch Kids
baggie of brads, eyelets, clips and other metal pieces
baggie of ribbons and fibers
Decoart paper perfect accents
journaling pens
4th of July stickers
Valentines stickers
and a holiday mini memories kit

Thanks so much SS!!!

I just have to say that I think there is going to be a very happy DISer soon!:thumbsup2 I just got finished shopping for my secret sister and I got good stuff!:woohoo: I am not mailing yet...but when I do, someone is going to be very happy!!!;)

I was doing some secret sister shopping yesterday. :) The next package is May 1st, right?

i also starting shopping for may!!! i bought the best stuff yesterday at michaels!!!!!! it's may 1st right? and you tell them who you are, right????

Yes, mail by May 1st and let them know who you are. I have mine all ready to go.

Rebecca

I have everything, just waiting before shipping. Might be a bit too early to send it now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter