Secret Sister Recieved Thread

CHecking in to say I got my awesome package Wednesday! It's been absolutely nuts here, so this is the first chance I've had to post. Thank you sooooo much MickeyTeacher for being an awesome secret sis!! I will post the details later for inquiring minds ;) And of course, I have to take a pic of that awesome handmade canister! LOOVE IT!

OK! I'm back now, home from work and ready to let you all know what Amy sent to me, me, me, me, me!!!!!! I am sitting here typing on the puter right now munching on my yummy gummy bears! Thanks again!!!! Love them, they will dissapear quickly I think! popcorn:: (pretend this is gummys!) I love the orange and clear ones!!!!

OK, ok I know you all want to know what I got!!!! I mentioned above about the wonderful assortment of papers!
and of course the gummys!!!
next:

New pad of Stazon black ink pad! (needed this! Mine was running out! Love the smell too!!!)
Package of BIG Brads!
Lil' Charms for the beach!
Beach label sayings
Making Memories embossed stickers for summer!
Assorted mini file folders with a beachy theme!
Beachy rub ons!
Karen Foster Gel Ribbon Slides and Trim with a beach theme!

It's a summer beach package!!! Whoo Hoo!!!! Love it! Also love that it is good boy colors!!!!! Thank you so much!!!!!

Yes, still munching!!!! :rolleyes1

This was so much fun!

Yes the package was from my SS, thanks Rebecca (rlovew). She remembered that I mentioned working on a recipe book for my daughter's shower and sent mostly cooking themed items.

Kitchen Classics:
brads (too cute)
metal tags (baking)
Metal stickers (cooking metods)
rim tags (pot luck supper)
Jolees Mixing bowls and a pot
Sandylion dinner service
12 pack of cookbook paper along with
cute puffy pooh stickers
dog brads and
a beautiful handmade Spring card and handmade envelope (really lovely)!

I have lots of ideas for all these things - I just have to move from ideas and thinking into doing.

Thanks Rebecca! I know things have been stressful at your school and the end of the year is always really busy at school. Everything was great including all the dog themed items from the first swap. I enjoyed this and hope to do it again.

I am so glad you enjoyed what you got. I hope you are able to use them soon.

Rebecca

My package is being mailed today. I am so, so sorry secret sis. Hope you enjoy your goodies when you get them.

I had a gret Disney envelope from Marylynn when I got home yesterday. My DH swears it wasn't there Saturday or when he left yesterday morning but was there when he got home so I'm not sure where it spent the night. LOL

I forgot to jot down everything in the envelope but I'll post that when I get home. I just wanted to let you know it got here and I love everything. I've already dug into the sour patch kids.

Thanks again you were a great Secret Sister.

ETA here are all the goodies that I got: box of chipboard accents, pearlescent chalk set, disney envelopes, decorative tags, I love you stickers, mini file folders, and spring stickers. Thanks again for everything.

CHecking in to say I got my awesome package Wednesday! It's been absolutely nuts here, so this is the first chance I've had to post. Thank you sooooo much MickeyTeacher for being an awesome secret sis!! I will post the details later for inquiring minds ;) And of course, I have to take a pic of that awesome handmade canister! LOOVE IT!

I'm so glad you enjoyed it! Congrats on your nursing degree-
S :)

I sure hope my SS has gotten her package... here is DC info...

Label/Receipt Number: 0307 0020 0002 6006 7021

Your item was delivered at 9:56 AM on May 5, 2007 in SAND SPRINGS, OK 74063.

I loved my package. It had so many goodies in it!
I recieved:
a flower pen
a mickey pen (how did you know he was my favorite? :rolleyes1 )
a disney static cling (it went on my car this morning!)
a calligraphy pen
Tinker Bell stickers
dome alphabet stickers
butterfly stickers
travel stickers
flower stickers
a flower pad with marnets (too cute, DD tried to take it from me this morning)
Vellum Pen
Magic Kingdom magnet (DH saw this tonight and asked if it is a hint that I want to go back, thanks for the help in convencing him!)
Playing cards- Mickey and Pooh
M and M's (oh, I guess I can share those with the kids)
Reese's cups (I guess I can share these also!)

THANK YOU for being such a great secret sister!
Shawna

I've been swamped for a couple of days and just got a chance to read this...I am so glad you liked everything...and anything I can do to help a fellow DISer get to the World! :thumbsup2

I had a gret Disney envelope from Marylynn when I got home yesterday. My DH swears it wasn't there Saturday or when he left yesterday morning but was there when he got home so I'm not sure where it spent the night. LOL

weird!! That envelope would be hard to overlook. Maybe a neighbor recv'd it by mistake.... glad they didn't keep it. :)

weird!! That envelope would be hard to overlook. Maybe a neighbor recv'd it by mistake.... glad they didn't keep it. :)

I know thats what he was thinking too. He was thinking the same thing like maybe a neighbor got it and just brought it over on Sunday or something.

I am late in posting this--it has been quite a week at my school--I'll post about that later on the main page.

Anyway, my package came! It came last Saturday. My dh got the mail and put the package in his trunk, then forgot to tell me and went out of town, returning on Wednesday. So, I just got it Thursday. I dearly love my dh, but sometimes--if it isn't work related, he tends to forget things. However, getting the package when I did was a wonderful ending to a not-so-great day!

My secret sis was jenr812--Jennifer! Thank you so much for everything--I love it all and can't wait for summer to come--school to be over--so I can get busy and get caught up!

It was a box filled with goodies!

A vanilla candle
Hershey's truffles and a turtle candy--these did not make it past the box opening
2 paper edger scissors
A 12x12 paper keeper stuffed with:
  • Fresh cuts-Keys to the Past large sheet
  • Fresh cuts-Old Keys small sheet
  • Chunky, colorful Halloween letters
  • 2 road trip/travel sheets
  • Scrapbook graphics--iron on flock sports transfers (this will be something new for me to try!)
  • Package of Disney stickers
  • Phrase Cafe stickers--travel--these will be perfect for our last RCCL cruise
  • Petite metal signage package
  • "boy" tag
  • 2 Sheets of letters-each a different color background--letters are on round background
  • ABC letter sticker book with borders, picture corners and other accents in tans, greens, blues--perfect colors for me
  • Packet of natural color mulberry papers
  • Marcella rub-ons --definitions
  • Marcella rub-ons--words These last two will be perfect for the altered journals I am making for end-of-the year gifts for staff that I work with
  • A sheet of tree stickers (disney) perfect for our camping!
  • Magnetic list pad
  • 2 clear 12 x 12 paper holders

Thanks again, Jennifer!

I hope my secret sis received my package... I haven't heard from her yet... She hasn't posted. Hope everything is OK out there in Missouri...

I'm back after being MIA forever it seems with this viral bronchitis. Thank you so much Maria for the great surprise box. She sent me a black 8x8 Mickey head album, a Disney 8 x 8 paper pack and a Disney 8 x 8 scrapbook pack, with paper, frames, borders and other goodies. I've been debating on making my parents an album from our trip - of course it's now a yes and I'll be making a 12x12 album for me and this cute one for them (or will it be the other way around???).

Thank you again, Maria! Maybe I'll be scrapping over this long Memorial day weekend (finally!).

I'm back after being MIA forever it seems with this viral bronchitis. Thank you so much Maria for the great surprise box. She sent me a black 8x8 Mickey head album, a Disney 8 x 8 paper pack and a Disney 8 x 8 scrapbook pack, with paper, frames, borders and other goodies. I've been debating on making my parents an album from our trip - of course it's now a yes and I'll be making a 12x12 album for me and this cute one for them (or will it be the other way around???).

Thank you again, Maria! Maybe I'll be scrapping over this long Memorial day weekend (finally!).

Yea!!! :yay: I'm just so glad you liked it and to share the gift of a memory of a lifetime with your parents is priceless! Enjoy making the album for them! I am so glad I could help with your decision making!!!! :lmao:

I forgot to post that my package arrived!! And what an AWESOME package it was!! Thank you to my WONDERFUL Secret Sis, ksjayhawks!!

Here's what I got:

a wonderful, wonderfully soft teddy bear dressed in yellow (my favorite color) with the neatest quote on it

a road trip paper pack (perfect for our upcoming trip)

Pooh paper & stickers--LOVE Pooh!!

embellished words that are brightly colored--I had never seen these, and I can't wait to use them!

dog and cat license plates, dog sticker words & cat letters--perfect for all of my fur babies!!

post-it notes--perfect for my desk, as I always like to keep my "pretty" post-its on my desk!

yellow & pink ribbon--my 2 favorite colors!!

Pooh & Piglet light-up pens--already in my purse and in use!

a red eye pen--oh, how I need this!!!

and the nicest card from my SS!

Thank you so much again, Darlene!! Everything was PERFECT!

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter