scooter rental

ddwlms

DIS Veteran
I waited to long and Deckert's has no availability for my days. Who else can you recommend?

That's a bummer! Deckert's is the only one I use! I did use Apple once and that was a nightmare, so I definitely don't recommend them! Good luck, hope you can find something.

You know there is a scooter rental place right at the Grand Legacy, but i don't know the name of it. Maybe call the hotel and ask?

My sister used Apple and liked them. Delivered to her hotel and picked up from there at the end of her stay.

Call your hotel's front desk--some actually have contracts with scooter suppliers, and keep some at the hotel to be rented.

I waited to long and Deckert's has no availability for my days. Who else can you recommend?
I've used Apple a couple of times without an issue.
I've also used Deckert's many times without an issue.

On Dec 12th I'm fly into SNA, for 6 hours in the parks and then out on the last flight home.
I have a scooter lined up from a place in the lobby of BWPPI.
I spoke with Ross there to make my reservation. Here are my notes.
Select Scooter Rental (714) 644-8057 Ross
Located in the Best Western Park Place Inn
1544 S. Harbor Blvd. Anaheim CA 92802
$45 for one day
Here's a link to a search for Anaheim Scooters
https://search.yahoo.com/yhs/search...&type=119935_110717&p=anaheim+scooter+rentals

Good luck finding what you need

Geemo

I did some Yelp research. Select Scooter seemed to have zero bad reviews, and their cost is really reasonable. (another place that had really good reviews wanted twice the going rate). I wish I would have known about them a few months ago. I was coming in for the day, had no hotel, and Deckert's wouldn't (couldn't?) meet me.

I’m here now. Using Select and they are very nice. Ran my scooter hard Sunday and yesterday. Only lost one power dot.

My mom has fibromyalgia and we always rent the ones there at the park for her. Have thought about renting one from outside but how do you get them in and out of your car?? Aren’t they super heavy?

My mom has fibromyalgia and we always rent the ones there at the park for her. Have thought about renting one from outside but how do you get them in and out of your car?? Aren’t they super heavy?
I think most people renting are in walking distance, not driving their car to the parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter