School Swap--COMPLETE

Oh Erin, you silly girl. Of course you are good. We live so close that you could send it by pony express and still get to me in time. No worries!

I'm on my way to Branson :) I'll be back late on April 1st.

Thanks to those of you that have already checked in :) If you've posted pics of your groups I've already checked you in ;)

I have completed all my groups. However, I probably won't get them sent out until late next week.

Group A - 2nd Grade
IMG_1321.jpg

Group B - 5th Grade
IMG_1317.jpg

Group E - Field Trip
IMG_1327.jpg

Group L - "3"
IMG_1313.jpg

Group N - "A" Art
IMG_1312.jpg

Group P - "C" School
IMG_1314.jpg

Love all the stuff that's been posted. They will make my girls' albums so much easier to complete!

Hanne

HiClarke -- They look fabulous!

I am leaving on vacation tomorrow - -girl's trip with my mom and girls, leaving the hubby behind.

I am going to my favorite scrapbook store and will get my paper and be ready to go when I get back!

Hi Cheryl - checking in...I cut some of my groups. Trying to finish a couple other swaps this week. Should be ok with the time.

Thanks everyone! We're back from a wonderful, but, cold trip to Branson ;)

I'm just checking in with everyone. I am finishing up with this swap. I'm so excited about the items I have made for this swap!:dance3: I'm sorry for checking in late.:sad1:

All checked in :)

I'll be finishing my groups this week :)

hiclarke--I love your pieces!!!!

I'm so excited to get this swap so I can get my girls school book caught up ;)

I plan on mailing this Friday morning when I mail the deco square group if that is ok. I would like to get these off before my trip and the Easter Holiday. I will post on Friday when I mail.

Cassey

We have a few swappers who need some more time (real life got in the way ;)) so I am changinging the due date to May 6th, I will swap out that weekend and hope to have packages in the mail for return by Monday, May 9th.

Cheryl, I mailed today, here is DC # 0310048000109082491. I will be leaving Tuesday morning and will not be back until the 19th. I will check in then to be sure you received my package. Thanks.

Cassey

Hi Cheryl!
hope Branson and the road trip was fun!

got home late last night....great trip for us, reality is hitting hard though for us both being home! will get caught up with you in a few days!

will have my box in the mail tomorrow!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter