School Swap--COMPLETE

Cassey your box arrived today. Your pieces are fantastic!!!!! Thanks for all the goodies :) Have a great trip :)

Thank you for letting me know. Glad you like my pieces and your goodies. I can't wait for tomorrow, I feel like a little kid on Christmas Eve!!

Cassey

Lisa your box arrived today, everything is great!!! Thanks for the purple surprise :)

I am checking in for Friday. I have my stuff all cut, am assembling. Will (hopefully) post pix soon! I am so bad at this, so no promises!!

LOL No problem! I'm really trying to get back into the swing of things so noticed and figured I'd take care of it now! :thumbsup2

Hey Cheryl....off topic....but I saw the story on Good Morning Amrica about that boy that got maced in school by the police. That was where you are, right?

Cheryl, how did the girls do the other night at the Jazz show? hope they had fun!

and hope you are feeling better!!!

LOL No problem! I'm really trying to get back into the swing of things so noticed and figured I'd take care of it now! :thumbsup2

Hey Cheryl....off topic....but I saw the story on Good Morning Amrica about that boy that got maced in school by the police. That was where you are, right?

Just about 2 miles away. This was the third time the school had called police to deal with him. He had pulled wood trim off the wall (making a sharp point) and was threatening the teachers. What is the world coming to when an 8 year old is threatening teachers with a weapon :confused3

Cheryl, how did the girls do the other night at the Jazz show? hope they had fun!

and hope you are feeling better!!!

They had a great time and were awesome! I'm trying hard to get "my feet under me", but, I'm really struggling. Don't really know why :confused3 And just for fun we have about 2 inches of snow this morning covering all the flowers and most likely killing the buds on my tree in the front yard. I could really use some sunshine--it's been cloudy and gloomy where ever I've been for almost 3 weeks, I feel like I've chased the sun into hiding ;)

Just about 2 miles away. This was the third time the school had called police to deal with him. He had pulled wood trim off the wall (making a sharp point) and was threatening the teachers. What is the world coming to when an 8 year old is threatening teachers with a weapon :confused3

Oh my goodness! You have to wonder what te home life is like, right? I am so thankful to be blessed with 3 great kids! I would not be happy getting the police called to te school 3 times for my child. And, if he is like this at 8, what will he be like when he is a teenager or adult? At that point, he will be big enough to physically take teachers over. What a shame.

an eight year old, wow that's scary! sounds like that family needs a lot of help! hope they can get it for him before it escalates anymore!
They had a great time and were awesome! I'm trying hard to get "my feet under me", but, I'm really struggling. Don't really know why :confused3 And just for fun we have about 2 inches of snow this morning covering all the flowers and most likely killing the buds on my tree in the front yard. I could really use some sunshine--it's been cloudy and gloomy where ever I've been for almost 3 weeks, I feel like I've chased the sun into hiding ;)

That's wonderful they had a great time, they are so talented and know if they want to, they will go far!
sorry you're still fighting the blues...would send you some sunshine, but its cloudy here, so how about this
:flower3::flower3::flower3::flower3:
:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:
the sun just broke through the clouds a bit, sending it your way....
hope the snow doesn't hurt the flowers and trees
go treat yourself to something today, pedi, flower shop to look at the pretty flowers, snuggle with your puppies...take care!I'm hear for you if you want to talk!

Lisa it worked--the sun is shining :dance3::dance3:

Thank you for the hugs & thoughts :) DH took me to lunch and I am feeling a bit better today. So happy to se the sun for more than 5 minutes :goodvibes

Lisa it worked--the sun is shining :dance3::dance3:

Thank you for the hugs & thoughts :) DH took me to lunch and I am feeling a bit better today. So happy to se the sun for more than 5 minutes :goodvibes

wow, I'm good :lmao: happy it went your way....we've had rain all afternoon, but happy your day was a bit better, what a sweetie guy you have :love: take care!

Question!!

I have mine ready to mail - I did 6 for 6th grade which my DD will be in next year.

I have time to switch so thought I better ask - in CA our 6th graders do Outdoor Education - like science camp - so my elements have that feel. But I did not really think about it. Maybe others don't do that in 6th grade??

Thoughts?

Question!!

I have mine ready to mail - I did 6 for 6th grade which my DD will be in next year.

I have time to switch so thought I better ask - in CA our 6th graders do Outdoor Education - like science camp - so my elements have that feel. But I did not really think about it. Maybe others don't do that in 6th grade??

Thoughts?

I think that's fine. Our kids do outdoor lab in sixth grade too and it will be fun for all the numbers to look a little different :)

Question!!

Thoughts?

I don't know what we do here, but I'm okay with it, sure I could use it somehow even if our school doesn't do that!

All things MK swap leave my house tomorrow morning. :banana: Will finally have my work space back. On Sunday I will work on finishing my groups for here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter