• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Sandy Cove and ears

maxie

<font color=993366>Thanks so much for the tips<br>
I've tried twice to contact Sandy Cove as I read here that they sell the M/M b & g ears. We are arriving on our honeymoon on Sept 9th and have PS at 1900 Park Fare. I would like to pick them up that evening. When I ask the CM that answers she puts me through to WDW Weddings and Honeymoon voice mail. Do they sell them, do they usually have them in stock? ALso I read here that someone did manage to talk to someone about the Impressions CD and got it through Sandy Cove. Has it really been discontinued? Tried to order through a website of out of print music and they haven't come through. Need some answers as my wedding's 7 weeks away!!

I don't know the answer to some of your questions, but I do know that FH ordered our hats through The Mouse Shop under their wedding categroy they sell they hats (and other stuff) for $12 and you can have them shipped right to your house before the wedding. Hope this helps.

The Fairytale Weddings department doesn't sell wedding merchandise out of Franck's any more; all of that merchandise (including mouse ears) has been moved to Sandy Cove. So I don't think you should be transferred to the wedding department. Maybe you're mentioning a wedding, which is what's confusing them? You could just treat it like a regular purchase, tell them you want to pre-order the mouse ears and have them delivered to your room. I know that they can do that for you, and that way you wouldn't have to go pick them up.
Another store that sells them is the store inside the Beach Club. I don't remember the name of that store, but I'm sure if you called the Beach Club, they could tranfer you. I remember seeing them for sale there, too, in April, so if Sandy Cove is getting confused, you might want to try the Beach Club store.
Cheers!
Heather P

I did talk to someone from Sandy Cove once regarding the ear hats. I was even told that they can deliver the hats to the resort where I am staying at upon arrival.

Here is the phone number that I have 407-824-2495. Please let us know how it turns out.

Good luck!

Jean

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter