Just among us.
To add to the crazy train.
There are RUMORS of LIGHT.
At WDW ...
And it's not ROL.
Have hope.
Sleep tight.
:grouphug:
I'm wondering if this has anything to do with the rumor we began to hear about yesterday afternoon, that something big is coming to Disney Springs. Hmm...

Maybe - Kenny the Pirate has a post this morning about a "Princess Royal Reception" at Disney Springs during the month of October....

I'm wondering if this has anything to do with the rumor we began to hear about yesterday afternoon, that something big is coming to Disney Springs. Hmm...

Maybe - Kenny the Pirate has a post this morning about a "Princess Royal Reception" at Disney Springs during the month of October....

Yep, that's a recent announcement but not the rumor I'm talking about. Whatever it is, they're adding a third parking garage to accommodate the anticipated increase in attendance.

Haha, maybe you answered your own question. The parking garage is bound to be big. All I read in to the garage is that it is a CM garage that guests can use on busy days if others are full. Imagine all the additional employees now working Disney Springs in these shops and restaurants, good plan.

Now DS seems to think that we will see Westside expanded, especially on around the lake and that will remove another big chunk of parking lot.

I think the Princess thing is to test a different type of draw. I predict lots of tests throughout property to see what will help keep the parks and DS busy. They can not survive just on Disney hotel guests, they have to get off-property and locals to come and fill the place up. They are smart with the Princess, no promise who so folks won't cancel those character meals for the must have characters. Get a time and come back ... after you have been busy shopping .... and let's do it in World of Disney where your kids are going to want to buy something.

My hope ....
is that tomorrow, the 45th :cake: of the Magic Kingdom

that the speeches will include some announcements

that will plug the hole of drama

makes sense - celebrate the past, announce the future

but of course we are talking about the new Disney

so that might make too much sense

but there are two bits of info (aka RUMOR FOR DISCLAIMING PURPOSES)

on the inside

and my previous post had hints :scratchin

"At 9:30 a.m. on October 1, a special Magic Kingdom 45th anniversary presentation will be held on Cinderella Forecourt Stage, with music, speeches, and Disney characters marking the occasion."

http://attractionsmagazine.com/magic-kingdom-45th-anniversary-october-1/#sthash.RGnzqJRY.dpuf

I thought it might be a haiku too, and it reminded me of last spring when we made up songs about ROL - ha! Good times...:rockband:

I'm am looking for clues - need more coffee - I have some wild speculation but I am usually wrong about such things!

On another note - I was there for MK 40th anniversary - it was very cool to be there that day! It was our travel day and we added a ticket day on a lark to spend the morning there. Cuter merchandise this time around it would seem, although I do have a shirt that I enjoy! Wish I was going to be there tomorrow - exciting!

I thought it might be a haiku too, and it reminded me of last spring when we made up songs about ROL - ha! Good times...:rockband:

I'm am looking for clues - need more coffee - I have some wild speculation but I am usually wrong about such things!

On another note - I was there for MK 40th anniversary - it was very cool to be there that day! It was our travel day and we added a ticket day on a lark to spend the morning there. Cuter merchandise this time around it would seem, although I do have a shirt that I enjoy! Wish I was going to be there tomorrow - exciting!

We are flying down tonight and I still don't know whether we'll go to MK tomorrow. I thought about starting our day there but my DD said she really wanted to do Jedi Training (she's never done it before) so I made an 8:00am ADR at Hollywood & Vine to make sure we can sign up for the first show time. Now she says she isn't sure if she wants to do JT or not... I told her she has until tonight to decide. If she doesn't want to do JT, I'll cancel our H&V ADR so we can head to MK in the morning.

NOTE: Some folks are getting worked up about a post on twitter (below) by the twitter account run by Disney CMs. WELL ..... I'll tune in but I'm not expecting anything big. Disney has barely given them creative ability on this twitter .... unlike Universal's which is a hoot.

I don't really see Disney powers that be allowing this twitter to announce anything of importance. I could see them saying "tune in tomorrow for announcements from MK on their 45th" and link to stream. But I wanted to share since some believe it's a ROL announcement.

WDW Today ‏@WDWToday 14 hours ago
Love following @WDWToday? We love you too, and we want to show it! Like, Reply & RT to reveal a special surprise tomorrow at 2p!

Ctj5LOzXYAE-VNs.jpg

Last edited:
We are flying down tonight and I still don't know whether we'll go to MK tomorrow. I thought about starting our day there but my DD said she really wanted to do Jedi Training (she's never done it before) so I made an 8:00am ADR at Hollywood & Vine to make sure we can sign up for the first show time. Now she says she isn't sure if she wants to do JT or not... I told her she has until tonight to decide. If she doesn't want to do JT, I'll cancel our H&V ADR so we can head to MK in the morning.

If you go you are elected ROL LOUNGE AMBASSADOR to get the scoop! :thumbsup2

Tough call as JT is a blast - DS has done it a few times and it was a bittersweet moment last spring when he decided he didn't want to do it this time around. However, MK doesn't turn 45 every day, so it would be fun to soak up the excitement, although it will surely be a mob scene!

OH MY, the only connection here is DISAPPOINTMENT and WAITING ...........or preview for lines to ROL if it is as good as hoped for.

Power is OUT in Universal Studios, evacs off rides, checking of elevators for trapped and the crush to IOA.
So surprised, I mean I'm going next Friday, that's when it would normally happen.

Amanda CastroVer‏ @AmandaNCastro
Pics from Jay Dick show powers outage at @UniversalORL causing long lines at Islands of Adventure entrance. @news6wkmg #News6

CtnCwi6WIAAhVq7.jpg

CtnCwi3WIAAhwKG.jpg

CtnCwi4WAAU2xke.jpg

CtnCwi7WIAAR5u7.jpg

I sure hope it's an AP discount - I'm letting mine from last OCT expire, and will upgrade our PH passes we bought before the price increase last spring during our trip in late NOV, mainly so the date will cover a trip we are thinking about for next fall....a discount would go a LONG ways toward that purchase!!

Tough call as JT is a blast - DS has done it a few times and it was a bittersweet moment last spring when he decided he didn't want to do it this time around. However, MK doesn't turn 45 every day, so it would be fun to soak up the excitement, although it will surely be a mob scene!

Right?! We'll be back in January so I'm thinking that on the way down I'll encourage her to wait until then for JT, especially if she's feeling a little too nervous about it for this trip. ;)

I sure hope it's an AP discount - I'm letting mine from last OCT expire, and will upgrade our PH passes we bought before the price increase last spring during our trip in late NOV, mainly so the date will cover a trip we are thinking about for next fall....a discount would go a LONG ways toward that purchase!!

Fingers crossed!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter