Rumor - Starring Rolls closing soon?

I know they do/did serve Joffrey's but at least, they are not signs displayed like Starbucks. Just wait! Joffrey's is or will be gone soon.
Do what? There are Joffrey's signs on every kiosk, it's not hidden in any way. If anything, Joffrey's is much more well marked than Starbucks is. It's not going away. It was there when Starbucks came in.

Joffrey's is actually marketed more in WDW. They have their coffees and teas in resorts and all parks and their brand is clearly visible. It's sold not only at all the kiosks but in their stores as well. During holidays they also have many seasonal specialty drinks. BTW, the Joffrey's Disney Parks & Resort line of coffees are very good. I would think the Joffrey brand at WDW is alive and well. I'm very glad of that because I'm not a fan of Starbucks. I just can't drink their coffee.

I didn't even realize Trolley Car Café was Starbucks when I was there last month. I stepped inside looking for something GF for breakfast and I guess I was so focused on my very unsuccessful mission that I completely missed the whole Starbucks thing.

Do what? There are Joffrey's signs on every kiosk, it's not hidden in any way. If anything, Joffrey's is much more well marked than Starbucks is. It's not going away. It was there when Starbucks came in.

I hope you are right - we will see!!!

Totally agree that Joffrey's is marketed more around the parks, I think people on these boards just talk more about Starbucks, I don't think Joffrey's is in any sort of peril at WDW.

I am sad to see Starring Rolls closed, the food wasn't incredible but there were times that after being in WDW for a few days I just wanted a simple sandwich, nothing grilled or fried, just a sandwich, and I always knew that I could depend on Starring Rolls for that.

Totally agree that Joffrey's is marketed more around the parks, I think people on these boards just talk more about Starbucks, I don't think Joffrey's is in any sort of peril at WDW.

I am sad to see Starring Rolls closed, the food wasn't incredible but there were times that after being in WDW for a few days I just wanted a simple sandwich, nothing grilled or fried, just a sandwich, and I always knew that I could depend on Starring Rolls for that.
Somewhere I've read they moved them to Trolley Cafe. I haven't checked this myself. I know they had some sandwiches over there so I don't know if someone was referring to the ones they've had or if they meant they have the ones from Starring Rolls there now too.

Somewhere I've read they moved them to Trolley Cafe. I haven't checked this myself. I know they had some sandwiches over there so I don't know if someone was referring to the ones they've had or if they meant they have the ones from Starring Rolls there now too.

Good to know, thanks! I will definitely be keeping an eye out for them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter