Rumor - Starring Rolls closing soon?

I wouldn't be surprised if this happens. Do I want it to happen? Absolutely no. I love visiting on mornings and getting a quick bite to eat before enjoying my day at the park.

I hope this doesn't happen...

UPDATE: According to a post by WDWNT, Starring Rolls Cafe is closing tomorrow.

Wow! I'll seriously miss this place...

Nooooooo. Every year we ride RNR, TOT, TSMMM, then go to Starring Rolls. This is our tradition. So bummed. Anyone have any other suggestions for a place to get similar treats?

:sad1: Love this place for nostalgic reasons, but it's tiny inside. And the sandwiches have definitely shrunk in size.

Nooooooo. Every year we ride RNR, TOT, TSMMM, then go to Starring Rolls. This is our tradition. So bummed. Anyone have any other suggestions for a place to get similar treats?

You can find almost everything at The Trolley Car Cafe. They didn't have ham sandwiches like SR back in Dec, but different meats / same bread

Glad we don't have a trip planned to the parks this year. It's a "transition" time for this park and I'm not interested in wasting my time or money until it's ready for prime time.

You can find almost everything at The Trolley Car Cafe. They didn't have ham sandwiches like SR back in Dec, but different meats / same bread[/QUOTE]

Actually, we always get dessert, pastry type things. We are rope drop folks so we get to Starring Rolls pretty early.

I was going to ask about the cupcakes too. What about the red velvet cheesecake cupcakes, is that available somewhere else?

So any word on if the butterfinger cupcake will be available anywhere else? This is the highlight of HS for me!

I was going to ask about the cupcakes too. What about the red velvet cheesecake cupcakes, is that available somewhere else?
Someone said that Trolley Car Cafe has quite a few of the same items but I don't know about those particular ones.

I'm a huge red velvet fan but I never really liked the cupcake....it wasn't very traditional, imo. However, they had a seasonal Pink Lemonade that was ridiculously good!

Nooooo! Where will I get my Butterfinger Cupcake this November! OK, now I'm getting pissed! :mad:

I am really disappointed if this is true. I already had a really hard time finding good QS and snacks at HS. Starring Rolls was really the only place I liked. I sure hope that Butterfinger cupcake will be available somewhere else!

No Butterfinger Cupcake! Disney has just stabbed me in the heart!

Well, cr*p. I was planning on picking up lunch there on our HS day since we have an early dinner at Sci Fi.

I believe I have heard their popular cupcakes are available at Trolley Car Cafe. We had planned on eating lunch here on our upcoming trip, so I hope this is just a rumor. Somebody please post and let us know!

I would like to know this myself even though I hate Starbucks I would go in there for my Butterfinger!

The Sweet Spells counter inside the store on the corner right next to Starring Rolls sells pastry, whoopee pies (well, their version, which is not the Maine version), and those carrot cake cookies. I could see the cupcakes moving here easily.

I have bought the Butterfinger cupcake at Starbucks. It's identical, although it did have a different name at Starbucks.

However, I don't remember seeing many other of Starring Rolls' items at Starbucks. We'll miss their other treats more than the cupcakes.

I have bought the Butterfinger cupcake at Starbucks. It's identical, although it did have a different name at Starbucks.

However, I don't remember seeing many other of Starring Rolls' items at Starbucks. We'll miss their other treats more than the cupcakes.
Yes, I just read that it is at Trolley Car Cafe under a different name. Hoping they will have some of the others there, eventually.

I'm so bummed by this news. It's our tradition to have a cupcake for breakfast at DHS at Starring Rolls. *sigh*

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter