Rumor about “modified experiences” when Disney reopens (read 1st post for potential modifications being considered)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If wdw is more than two weeks behind they might lose a lot of business this summer
I don’t think they’ll lose a ton of business if they wait until they’re ready. People will understand its 2 very different setups. How do you safely get people into MK with social distancing? How do you get people bused around from resorts?

Which is why Disney will never list it.

Can you imagine the PR and legal nightmare Disney would have if they start signaling out obese people. Would be a nightmare.

When Disney opens you will see elder people and heavier people at the parks. That is there right to be there and we nor Disney can do anything about that. They take the risk on themselves.
They don't need to single out anyone. They need to list obesity as a major risk factor, just like high blood pressure is listed for ride warnings. The guests are then able to understand the risks they are taking on and act accordingly.

I don’t think they’ll lose a ton of business if they wait until they’re ready. People will understand its 2 very different setups. How do you safely get people into MK with social distancing? How do you get people bused around from resorts?
All I know is the public is fickle, pent up demand is real, and their stock is already reflecting what.

I did not comment saying they should reopen just that they will take a hit for summer business if they don’t compete with with UO’s opening. Every post I’ve made here has been pro safety first for WdW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter