RSVP ~ DISmeet ~ Sunday, Sept 29, 1pm ~ Shell Info Centre ~ Mississsauga***UPDATES***

BABOO! BABOO! Canadave needs you! Directions from Peterborough!

We have a GIANT time conflict going for that weekend, but I'm sure, I'll come by for a part of it. Seems Emily's Holter Monitor had suspicious reading, so she needs it re-done Sept 27 and taken off Sept 28 and returned to Sick Kids Sept 28 or 29. I have a fitness workshop on Sept 28, I can't get out of. My girlfriend invited me to dinner Sept 29 ~ she really needs a bud right now, so I'd like to see her. WOW! It's busy! Gary might work Sept 20, so the Travel Show might be out of the question! YIKES! I was going to pull out costumes tonight. I'm pretty mellow considering my schedule. I have a 6pm yoga class and SUNSET yoga Friday night! Looking forward to that! On top of all that, we need to install a new sink in the small bathroom! LOL! I need yoga class tonight LOL! Chat soon! S

SOMEONE TALK ME INTO MARCH 2003 DISNEY TRIP! S

We still plan on being there. My sister from Mexico is coming back for a week and wants us to visit on the Sunday. She'll be back at Christmas too, so I guess we can still make the meet. DS is looking over my shoulder showing me how to get an avatar and a picture in my signature and smileys in my posts. :D WOW. Sounds like this could be a good meet, lots of new DISers to meet. Looking forward to it.
Tony

I've sent Directions to Dave so that he can find us. See you all then!

Tony, can you bring pictures of Disneyland Paris? I know we all would love to see pictures and hear stories! THANKS! S

Sorry we won't be able to make it. We leave for Detroit tonight, and fly out first thing tomorrow morning. We have 3 nights booked at the new Royal Pacific Resort at USF (with one day at Typhoon Lagoon, one at USF, and one at IoA) before we board the Magic on Saturday. We hope Isidore leaves us somewhere to go and that he's gone by next week - although we're now more concerned about Lili, a tropical depression forming in the Lesser Antilles.

Anyway, we hope to be at Key West when you guys are meeting Sunday so have fun. We know we will. :)

- Mike

Hope you have a wonderful trip Mike and smooth sailing.

DD is not working Sunday:D , so there will be 4 of us at the DISmeet. See everyone there!
Canadave

YIKES! UUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH! I just called the Shell Info Centre, the location of our DISmeet. I asked them WHY the plast couple weekends I've been there and the doors to the upstairs are LOCKED. They didn't know WHAT I was talking about. Then they hung up! I called back and the guy said that the upstairs food court is CLOSED on the weekends! He said they are only open on during the week. WELL! I was there a couple of weeks ago during the week and it was closed then too! I have been getting so many different answers from everyone there it's frustrating. So here is the thing. We can still meet there, but we would have to sit on the main level where it's noisy and possible we don't get seats together (although I think we could get seats in the back near Wendy's). Or we can change location? I will put my thinking cap on. What do you think? S

I'm afraid that I don't think Bizzibee & I will be able to come on Sunday. 1 p.m. is not a good time for me as I need a sleep from 1 to 3. We will have to see.
tigercat

That's too bad BB! Emily will miss dgd! I am coming down from a caffeine buzz and I hate it! We had to go to Sick Kids this afternoon for yet another Holter for Emily. We ordered coffee for Starbucks before coming home. Gary ordered grande coffee and I order grande decaf. I think he got the decaf. While he is happily mellowing out, I am type 248 words per minute on the computer. YIKES! My eyes feel weird?????? Chat soon! S

Hi there, I am bringing a little something for the kids. The older kids might not get into it, but I'm still bring one for them. It's not much really, just a Disney reminder craft-type-thingy. I have counted 8 kids.

My 2
Baboo's 2
Canadave 2
Disneykins 2

Did I miss any kids? THANKS! S LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING YOU ALL! TONY BRING EUROPE PIX!!!!!!

I was hoping to get over the the Shell Info Centre today, but I have a training session this afternoon. New fitness thing called Core Board?????? Looks like an oval step on a stick so it's not stable. Looks fun. LOL! Chat soon! S

It's 11am Sunday ~ the weather in Mississauga is lovely! About 19ºC and no wind. Gary is taking the kids to the park now. If we can't get upstairs, outside might be a great option! I'll be there at 12:45pm begging to open upstairs, if not, I'll try to get seats at the back near Wendy's. But we might all want to go outside, we can decide when we are all together! If you haven't been to a Disney Meet, I'll be the one with the quiet dh and noisy kids, we are all blondies. I'm wearing demin overalls. Chat soon! S

We just got home 15 minutes ago from picking up my niece at Camp Kiawa. We never expected it to take this long, but she wasn't ready (big surprise...lol!).

I hope you guys are having a good time, and that I can meet up with you at the next Dis meet!

Did anyone bring a camera this time?

Kim :)

Hi all! What a great meet! THANKS ALL! I just realized that this is my 6th Disney meet since April 2001. We even talked about Niagara Falls meet Nov 23, 2002.

I love talking about Disney and you guys are great! Thanks again! S

Hi everyone! Just got home ~ a little after 6:30. I think it took a good 45 minutes by the time I got my KK donuts and headed home ~ but it's worth it! ;) (Looking forward to the one opening in Kitchener next month!)

What a great time we had today! Sandra managed to get the upstairs opened up especially for us and I think we were up there for about 4 hours talking Disney!! THANKS SANDRA!!

We had some new DISers come today ~ very nice to meet you Canadave, DW and DDs (hope your long drive got you home safely!) and also CdnDisneyNut (who is going to WDW in October)!

Hope those who couldn't make it today will be able to make the next one ~ as Sandra said we talked about a Niagara Falls meet in November.

Baboo, hope everything is okay, we were looking for you!

Where were you?! We got there about 1.45 and couldn't find anyone. The doors were locked to the upstairs, no one was in the back corner, no one was outside. Was this like the tower of terror where everyone got taken to another dimension? We wandered around for about 15 minutes and then left. I was so disappointed. I could have really used a good DIS meet today. It's the 14th anniversary of my Dad's death today.:(

Thanks Valerie and Kim! I needed those!

Hi all. Got home around 9 after dropping neice at home 2 hours late. Her dad was a little worried. Great meet. Nice to finally meet Canadave and DW and DDs, especially Emily in her Belle dress. Also CdnDisneyNut, lucky guy heading down there soon, have a safe trip. Nice to see Julie and Sandras gang again and Cathy. So sorry to miss you Baboo, we waited by the door until about 1:40, then went upstairs. We thought you would have found us. Again, so sorry.
Tony and Debbie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter